fbpx

July 28- Raven is now resting in peace.

Home Forums Miscellany Community July 28- Raven is now resting in peace.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 193 total)
  • Author
    bayoudragon
    Participant

Hugs, BDW, you and Raven are in my prayers. I hope things turn out OK. (((hugs)))

BDW
      Participant

Hey guys, Raven had a little bit of food yesturday but was sick again at 3AM. From the amount it almost seams like his stomack didn’t process any. No Blood but still, it’s always like that sometimes there is none, others alot.
        He’s not constipated. Now he’s starting to act weird….going places he never went to lay down.
        I arrived from work and he was stretch out on the kitchen table…he never climbs there!
        He’s acting more and more like my fluffy I used to have that past away at 16.
        Raven is 6.
        πŸ˜•

BDW
        Participant

Raven is gone….

Adaneth
          Participant

Very sorry to hear that. πŸ™

LadyFirebird
            Participant

So sorry to hear that [hugs]

Amanda
              Participant

I’m so sorry BDW *hugs tight*

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Raven is gone….

bayoudragon
                Participant

Oh, BDW, I am so sorry for your loss. We are all here for you. (((hugs)))

Rusti
                  Participant

Aw, I’m so sorry BDW. I just put my 14 year old german shepherd to sleep this past Friday and I’m still smarting myself. It’s such a miserable thing to have to do and go through.

BDW
                    Participant

Thanks guys, I feel empty and Sienna is crying all the time and searching for him.
                      I left him at the vet yesterday morning and then went to work but I told the lady to not do anything to Raven untill I had a talk with the vet. 2 hours later I saw the vet and before I even had a chance to ask him to get a look of the inside of Raven’s stomach he tells me the same thing so we both had a feeling it was stomach cancer. So I went away and met my dad and his wife for lunch, we shopped for my son’s birthday comming up on the 8th and then they went home. I needed to get busy so I went to my home town for a drive. The vet called me on my cell to tell me it was what we feared and it took about half is stomach in size! He knew I wanted to put Raven down if it was cancer but only after my son could say his goodbyes. Problem is my son is not home and wouldn’t be back until this sunday. I asked him if he would be in pain he said yes….well I too the decission right there to deal with my son later but put Raven out of his pain right away. I asked him to wait until I arrived since I wanted to be with him even though he was still under the anesthetic from the surgery.
                      I arrived, we talked, then it was time before he woke up…..I felt so terrible! I still do!
                      I told him I loved him and am so sorry.
                      I haven’t cried like this since losing my 16 year old cat back 5 years ago.
                      The vet said I feel this way because since Raven was so young I feel cheated…and he’s right. We should have had more great years together.
                      God it hurts…..I had a rough night.
                      It really hit this morning when I woke up….not to Raven butting heads with me and purring like he would do every morning but to noting.
                      Someone has left and there is a big emptiness behind. πŸ˜₯
                      One thing I regret is not spending quality time with him yesterday before it happened. πŸ˜₯

I’m so not looking forward to telling my son when he gets back πŸ™
                      It’s his birthday and his cat died. πŸ™„

Thanks for reading sorry I had to let it out.
                      Poor Laurie sure and an earfull last night. Sorry hon. 😳

BDW
                      Participant

Rusti wrote:

Aw, I’m so sorry BDW. I just put my 14 year old german shepherd to sleep this past Friday and I’m still smarting myself. It’s such a miserable thing to have to do and go through.

Oh Rusty I’m so sorry. πŸ˜₯
                        Was he sick? πŸ™

I am so sorry that Raven passed. I know just how that empty spot feels {{Hugs}} My thoughts and prayers are with you and your son.

Laurie
                        Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Thanks for reading sorry I had to let it out.
                          Poor Laurie sure and an earfull last night. Sorry hon. 😳

πŸ™‚ I seem to recall I gave a bit of an earful back about your vet as well. πŸ‘Ώ You know I’m sorry about Raven, but it was better for him. Do what I told you for Michel for his birthday. It might help Sienna too. πŸ˜‰

i am so sorry to hear this BDW… what a young kitty. its so difficult to deal with. my thoughts and wishes are with you and your son. πŸ˜₯

Rusti
                          Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Rusti wrote:

Oh Rusty I’m so sorry. πŸ˜₯
                            Was he sick? πŸ™

She was very sick and painful. Since she was so old, I didn’t go through with any diagnostics other than bloodwork and just quietly let her go behind the vet clinic under a shade tree with her head in my lap. Fortunately she wasn’t sick for long.

I know that there’s not really anything I can say or do for you, since there’s not really anything anybody can say or do for me, so you can just lean. It will just take time, unfortunately.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 193 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.