fbpx

July 2016 Grab Bag Horses!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags July 2016 Grab Bag Horses!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    Betrluk1
    Participant

benathorns appy is one of my favroites

dashesndots
      Participant

Got my GB horse today and was very happy to see this lovely appy below!

He’s just too precious. Definitely in his forever home and he goes great with my unicorn appy as well. Melody did such a wonderful job with these, and I just can’t get over his little hoof mark on his back foot there. Too cute~

Congrats! He was one of my faves! Very pretty.

Susie
        Keymaster

All of the Grab Bag Horse orders are ready to ship, however a bunch were not picked up by the Post today – those will go out tomorrow. I didn’t change the shipping date when I made the postage labels because I thought they would send another carrier to get them, but I guess they could not do that. If you got a tracking number but not an email from our store saying that the order is “complete”, it did not leave here today.

All orders bound for Canada are being held until we know that they will travel right to you and not get hung up due to a strike.

Just a little note here – I am pretty sure that our whole website (the forum and the store – both halves!) will be down on Monday July 11th and possibly also Tuesday for the merger of the two halves. When I know for sure I’ll send out an announcement, however you might want to keep that in mind if you are communicating with someone about trading or selling your grab bag – PM’s will not work while we are down! Be sure to get the email address of anyone that you might need to communicate with during that time. You might want to wait to post ads in the classifieds until after we’ve merged the sites. An announcement will be sent when I know better if Monday is the day it will be down.

Aggie83
          Participant

Thank you for the heads up, Susie.

Susie
            Keymaster

You’re welcome! I thought it might be confusing to receive a tracking number but not the “complete” message. There were quite a few of them. They should get picked up tomorrow though!

Bodine
              Participant

They are all just wonderful! I have my car in the shop getting it back on the road finally so I have to miss out on these.Enjoy your new beauties and thanks for sharing.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Susie
                Keymaster

I have word that our site (both the forum part and the store part) will not go down on Monday July 11th, however it should later in the week. We’ll be sending an announcement when the time comes.

PrairieVixen
                  Participant

Wow Benathorn, Congrats! You got my absolute favorite! :love: Here is the lovely horse that trotted into my home today; he is gorgeous! After doing some research on his patterning, he’s a reverse-dapple also known as “lacing” or “cob-webbing” 🙂 Simply gorgeous! I really like him, and I’ll be more than happy to keep him (I love his white blaze!) but there are some others I love a little more so if he sings to you, feel free to let me know what you’ve got to trade! My loves are the spotted (appaloosa’s have my heart!), the paints, and the mottled. If it’s got spots, patches, or a variation thereof, I’ll most likely love it! 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Natasha
                    Participant

Very pretty, PrairieVixen! Nice grab!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

PrairieVixen
                      Participant

Very pretty, PrairieVixen! Nice grab!

Thanks Natasha! 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

etruscan
                        Participant

Susie has removed the “One per Customer” limit. 🙂

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

Susie has removed the “One per Customer” limit. 🙂

Oh poop! They will fly out of the store now. Was hoping it would be next week. I can get one then…anyone do small short time loans hehe

Bullsquid
                            Participant

I have been loving all the pebble horses posted so far, so I snagged a couple more now that the limit has been lifted. Money was meant to be spent, right? 😉

Landipan
                              Participant

I got my girl! She’s a super cute and pretty strawberry roan, so soft looking. As much as I like her color I think I’m going to see if I can try and trade for my top pick!

photo GBhorse_zpswjlmzsey.jpg

*Formerly meowmix101
                                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Stormbreeze
                                Participant

I received a beautiful appaloosa! She has a lovely transition from dark bay to white with cute black spots. She even sports the stripey hooves typical of the breed. I’m quite happy with her. (Certain dapple greys, blood bays, and pintos of those varieties might tempt me into trading, however.)

Her colors look a little darker indoors.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 201 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.