July 2016 Grab Bag Horses!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags July 2016 Grab Bag Horses!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    Marianne
    Participant

Congrats on getting in on this grab bag! Looking forward to the pictures! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks Mimi ๐Ÿ™‚ Big congrats to You, Eddie and Patter!! Such an adorable critter. Enjoy!!

flaconscale
      Participant

Squirming over here waiting for my shipping info.

DREAM/GRAIL POAD = #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

---
        Always looking to increase my Poad Clutter.
        After GB poads of all ages
        Please Msg me if you have one who might like living in Aus

---

Seeking a Zeppard Poad, PREF Teal / Blue eyes
        Dream/Grail Piece/s; Okapi Adult Poad; #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

Marianne
        Participant

Thanks Mimi ๐Ÿ™‚ Big congrats to You, Eddie and Patter!! Such an adorable critter. Enjoy!!

Thanks, Marie. We are lucky ducks! Super excited!

Landipan
          Participant

Yay, my tracking updated! I’ll be getting my horse the Friday!

For some reason that one Palomino continues to draw my eye every time I look at the pictures, I think she may be my number one pick!

*Formerly meowmix101
            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Natasha
            Participant

My tracking has gone from Saturday to Friday and now says today. I am not sure he will make it out to me today, but that would be pretty cool!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
              Participant

Tracking says that mine was delivered three hours ago – guess I should go and retrieve him from the post box! ๐Ÿ˜›

Gypsy cat
                Participant

Just beautiful!

etruscan
                  Participant

I got a very pretty Leopard Appaloosa. He isn’t any of the three appys in this photo but is fairly close to the one in back except with a white blaze. My camera needs a new battery, so there will be a delay in posting photos.

Natasha
                    Participant

This pony is lovely, but she’s not for me. I’d call her a dappled palomino. Here paint job is gorgeous and nuanced, but light colors do not call to me. I would like to trade her for a darker pony, especially the ones I have marked in my last two pics.

photo D4A00A88-B6B4-42AE-813E-A2730F54C036_zpsvrg2a9jn.jpg

photo FA5DD578-D597-408A-A6B7-79375D8C25A0_zps2lhryu1u.jpg

photo ACFFA3C9-3EB2-4ECD-9D21-D91FA7BCE051_zpsjpcs3oav.jpg

photo 14006C6C-BC79-466D-9E7B-6EEB0A89B700_zps81clf3vi.jpg

photo 474581A0-67C0-4509-AC0E-099B23E0B539_zpsgulsrysq.jpg

photo D43CF08A-F5E6-45AB-BC18-E29EE725A6B5_zpsd9v5jxgf.jpg

photo B7CB0CED-19C5-42B4-948E-05A6BD6AEA5E_zpse97ffzuo.jpg

photo PonyFaves1_zpsz7xj4twz.jpg

photo PonyFaves2_zps2hgdlyaa.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

Ohhhhhhhh those Appy’s are Fabulous!
                        Benathorn, your Appy is Fantastic! Great Grab!
                        etruscan, I Love Leopard Appaloosas as well! Your’s sounds Wonderful with all those spots and a blaze too!

I’m Getting Soooo Excited! ๐Ÿ˜€

But I’m going to have to be patient… Mine looks like it’s shipping out today (7/7) by the tracking information I received, so I probably won’t get him until Monday or Tuesday next week. I HOPE I get one with a Neat pattern and Colors! :love:

If I get a Palomino I’ll keep you in mind Meowmix101, because I’m not crazy about Palos – there are a few Palominos that I saw on the Class photos – which one/ones were you looking at as your #1?

๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Zeppard Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Benathorn
                        Participant

Got my GB horse today and was very happy to see this lovely appy below!

He’s just too precious. Definitely in his forever home and he goes great with my unicorn appy as well. Melody did such a wonderful job with these, and I just can’t get over his little hoof mark on his back foot there. Too cute~

flaconscale
                          Participant

Ahhh!! So exciting to see them start arriving. *pokes email, still waiting for shipping*

O.o lol shipping confirmation happened just as I tried to post this. Now to wait more xD International shipping is always a bit longer

DREAM/GRAIL POAD = #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

---
                            Always looking to increase my Poad Clutter.
                            After GB poads of all ages
                            Please Msg me if you have one who might like living in Aus

---

Seeking a Zeppard Poad, PREF Teal / Blue eyes
                            Dream/Grail Piece/s; Okapi Adult Poad; #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

Ferlin1984
                            Participant

These are just amazing! I don’t think there is one I don’t like. Oh I wish they stay in the store until the 14th. That’s when I get paid again and can get one. Crossing my fingers.

Landipan
                              Participant

So excited that the horses are rolling in! Loving the photos every one!

Ela_Hara, that’s so sweet! I too usually am not super into palominos, but the one I’ve had my eye one just looks so sweet! It’s the dappled one with a grey mane that’s in the top middle row in the store picture.

*Formerly meowmix101
                                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 201 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.