fbpx

July 2016 Grab Bag Horses!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags July 2016 Grab Bag Horses!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Beautiful ponies everyone.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Sikek
      Participant

Thank you! 😀

kila26
        Participant

Just received this very nice horse but looking to trade.
           photo DarkOvero1_zpsq0lvmfhf.jpg
           photo DarkOvero2_zpsy2zci6a4.jpg

etruscan
          Participant

I just wandered through the store … and there was one poor, lonely horse sitting there … all by himself on Thanksgiving … so of course I bought him!

I already bought two horses this month and received a snowflake dapple and a dark grulla (I think). I’ll try to post photos once “Thanksgiving” gets here.

Betrluk1
            Participant

awe haha. hope you really like him!

GardenNinja
              Participant

You got the last one? I guess I won’t buy three more again in hopes of getting that buckskin! I anticipate the ones on their way to me will be three more dapple greys. After all, I’ve already pulled three! Did anyone else get any???

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

etruscan
                Participant

I got one. I also got a sooty buckskin a while back that I probably forgot to show off.

I’m really curious to see what the last horse is. So many haven’t been posted that I have no idea what this one is likely to be!

Sikek
                  Participant

Aww, sold out now?
                    At least I won’t continuously be tempted anymore :p
                    I would have liked to get a bay one too, or at least see some photos of them. I didn’t like my chances of actually getting one since there weren’t many in the batch to begin with.

Interested to know what the very last pony will be Etruscan!

flaconscale
                    Participant

Ohhh. Mixed feelings to hear the last one has been brought. I too would love to know what it is… this means though the dapple I really want is out there somewhere… Although I haven’t seen it appear in this thread at all

Better start questing xD

Oh. I had one arrive with my recent gb y.poads which I never posted. Next week he is on his way to Kelsey.

pony

DREAM/GRAIL POAD = #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

---
                      Always looking to increase my Poad Clutter.
                      After GB poads of all ages
                      Please Msg me if you have one who might like living in Aus

---

Seeking a Zeppard Poad, PREF Teal / Blue eyes
                      Dream/Grail Piece/s; Okapi Adult Poad; #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

Ferlin1984
                      Participant

I got the brindle in photo 3 second row in the middle. I couldn’t remember if someone was looking for a brindle or not but I forgot to mention it on the thread that I had gotten that one. I know someone had listed a golden dapple I guess? In the classifieds, Melody fixed it for them. I was wondering if that person still had I for sale.

Falcolf
                        Participant

I sensibly avoided looking at this thread until now and I’m glad I did – sooo many gorgeous horses! I would have been super tempted had I looked earlier, but now, I think, I’m safe haha.

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

etruscan
                          Participant

The very last horse is a pinto (and I like pintos). 🙂 He’s in the third class photo, top row, third from the right.

IF the weather cooperates tomorrow I’ll post photos of my recent additions. If the weather doesn’t cooperate, I’ll just be happy that we need the rain.

Bodine
                            Participant

Here is the smokey grey/black one a friend was so kind to rehome to mine.Thank you much!It is a bit washed out in the photos,much deeper in color,especially the black.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPic Prairie Vixen posted better photos earlier in this thread.

Bodine
                              Participant

#Bullsquid,your blk.wh overo is my favorite.A very beautiful pony.Congrats.
                                #Aggie,have you traded your blk/wh one yet?

etruscan
                                Participant

Very delayed pictures of a horse that stayed with me for a while and then moved on to a new home when I realized he was on somebody’s wishlist. The color of this guy is like photos I have seen of mules, but I’m guessing he is a dark grulla?

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 201 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.