fbpx

July 2014 GB Fennec Fox picture thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags July 2014 GB Fennec Fox picture thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Pheonixxfoxx
    Participant

Mine also says delivered to Corvallis. πŸ™‚ This happened once before with an expensive ebay piece, and I panicked then, but delivery was on schedule.

For the fox, I would have liked to know whether First Class parcels are as fast as Priority Mail so I would know when to look for the package! This is the first time I have chosen shipping via First Class mail from Corvallis.

Both Rodney and I went with Priority. Seeing how you are in the state above me, I’ll let you know when ours arrive…;)

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Mine also says delivered to Corvallis. πŸ™‚ This happened once before with an expensive ebay piece, and I panicked then, but delivery was on schedule.

For the fox, I would have liked to know whether First Class parcels are as fast as Priority Mail so I would know when to look for the package! This is the first time I have chosen shipping via First Class mail from Corvallis.

I had a couple smaller items (Foo Pups, Tadpoads) ship by USPS First Class to Maryland, and they took only maybe a day longer than USPS Priority. I’m also having my Sand Fox sent by First Class. It shipped out Monday like most everyone’s, so I’m expecting it probably Thursday, 7/31.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
        Participant

I had a couple smaller items (Foo Pups, Tadpoads) ship by USPS First Class to Maryland, and they took only maybe a day longer than USPS Priority. I’m also having my Sand Fox sent by First Class. It shipped out Monday like most everyone’s, so I’m expecting it probably Thursday, 7/31.

Well, mine are coming to Maryland too, so I’ll go with your experience and figure they will get here Thursday. Thanks. πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

UPS says mine should be here Monday along with his traveling companion, a Blue Morpho Scratcher. Hopefully I will be home in time for the delivery.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kim
            Blocked

Susie posted about the mistake at the post office here if that helps. http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/shipping-fennec-fox-orders-began-july-28th

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Pheonixxfoxx
              Participant

Mail just arrived and with it, both mine and Rodney’s GB Pebble Foxes…:D

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Well, mine are coming to Maryland too, so I’ll go with your experience and figure they will get here Thursday. Thanks. πŸ™‚

MY SAND FOXY JUST ARRIVED AND HE IS SO FREAKY CUTE!!!!!! πŸ˜€
                  My Very First Pebble! Yah! I got the regular Store Sand Fox, and he seems to have a good measure of Grey on him – a little darker and a more grey variation than the Store photo.

I AM Sooooooooo HAPPY with my little Cutie Foxy! :love:
                  Thanks Melody! I’m not ‘nit-pickin’ at all – he’s Fabulous! I might have to get an Ivory one to keep him company since I can’t get another Sand. πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

MY SAND FOXY JUST ARRIVED AND HE IS SO FREAKY CUTE!!!!!! πŸ˜€
                  My Very First Pebble! Yah! I got the regular Store Sand Fox, and he seems to have a good measure of Grey on him – a little darker and a more grey variation than the Store photo.

I AM Sooooooooo HAPPY with my little Cutie Foxy! :love:
                  Thanks Melody! I’m not ‘nit-pickin’ at all – he’s Fabulous! I might have to get an Ivory one to keep him company since I can’t get another Sand. πŸ™‚

our sand fox and the color-that-i-forget-but-i-know-was-not-ivory fox just shipped so now we are patiently watching.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                  www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                  Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Natasha
                  Participant

Mail just arrived and with it, both mine and Rodney’s GB Pebble Foxes…:D

Show us, you tease! πŸ˜‰

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Pheonixxfoxx
                    Participant

I’ve taken pics of mine, I call him Quicksilver:

photo Quicksilver_zps6c82474f.jpg

I also got a Fuzzy with multicolored eyes…:D

photo Quicksilver-FB_zps5577cd8e.jpg

Here are some pics of Quicksilver without the flash, in more natural light:

photo Quicksilver-2_zpsf9ac81bb.jpg

photo Quicksilver-5_zps7d18a2be.jpg

photo Quicksilver-4_zpsfcd4f52e.jpg

photo Quicksilver-3_zpsc5106579.jpg

I’ll photograph Rodney’s once I am done scarfing down my lunch…;)

Natasha
                      Participant

Gorgeous! He’s a stunning fellow.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Landipan
                        Participant

SO cute! Love his name too, perfect, Congrats!

*Formerly meowmix101
                          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Pheonixxfoxx
                          Participant

Gorgeous! He’s a stunning fellow.

Thanks…:)

I wasn’t sure if I wanted a grey one to be honestly. After I removed the packing paper from Quicksilver, I instantly fell in love. He is a stunning piece and I can’t see any flaws. I also don’t think the bottom looks that bad, there are maybe four little spots of brownish paint, but that just gives him character.

I can’t wait to see what everyone else gets…:D

Landipan
                            Participant

I JUST checked my mail and he’s here!! He’s a silver fox as well, He super cute, but I MAY be willing to trade for someone else with a masked face or one of the dark grey/black ones!

I’ll get better pics later I promise!

photo gbfox_zps2a9fa620.jpg

*Formerly meowmix101
                              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Pheonixxfoxx
                              Participant

SO cute! Love his name too, perfect, Congrats!

Thank you…:)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 123 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.