fbpx

July 2014 GB Fennec Fox picture thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags July 2014 GB Fennec Fox picture thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

Okay, so I couldn’t wait, so I wanted to go ahead and start a GB picture thread for the Fennecs! I’m just so excited since this is my first grab bag! Which ones do you guys hope you get? I honestly think I could be happy with any that I receive since they all look so nice in the group pic, but here’s what I’d be super very happy to get….

photo fennecfoxgb72014_zps4b11d488.jpg
       photo fennec_fox_grab_bag_zpscd1c6816.jpg

I’d really love one of the dark ones or one with a dark face, but again, I think I could be very happy with any of them!

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Okay, so I couldn’t wait, so I wanted to go ahead and start a GB picture thread for the Fennecs! I’m just so excited since this is my first grab bag! Which ones do you guys hope you get? I honestly think I could be happy with any that I receive since they all look so nice in the group pic, but here’s what I’d be super very happy to get….

photo fennecmostwanted_zps9710351b.jpg
       photo fennec_fox_grab_bag_zpscd1c6816.jpg

I’d really love one of the dark ones or one with a dark face, but again, I think I could be very happy with any of them!

I like the dark one in the middle you circled and the siamese one in the second row also circled! Thanks for starting this thread meowmix101!!!

Pheonixxfoxx
      Participant

I’ve circled the 3 that I like the most. I also like the one in the lower left corner.

photo fennecfoxgb72014_zps23c5d2d0.jpg

Honestly, it is really hard to pick a fav until I see some better pics…:)

Landipan
        Participant

No problem! My impatience has become a good thing lol. Sounds like we have similar tastes! I had to stop circling all the ones I wanted and narrow it down since I think I may have ended up circling them all!

*Formerly meowmix101

No problem! My impatience has become a good thing lol. Sounds like we have similar tastes! I had to stop circling all the ones I wanted and narrow it down since I think I may have ended up circling them all!

That’s why I’m not circling them! Okay fine I still might! Off to see if I can even narrow them down to just a few!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Hoping for a charcoal grey one with black points of some sort

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kim
            Blocked

I missed these but if anyone gets a reddish coloured fox they don’t want or would want to sell, let me know. I used to draw and paint foxes and like the red ones.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Lauren
              Participant

I missed these as well. If anyone should end up with one they’d prefer to resell, I’d also like to know. I am a big big fan of the darker, more colorful ones, but I’d probably be interested in any that are different from the regular tan, ivory, or sand ones still being sold in the shop.

Bodine
                Participant

I missed these as well. If anyone should end up with one they’d prefer to resell, I’d also like to know. I am a big big fan of the darker, more colorful ones, but I’d probably be interested in any that are different from the regular tan, ivory, or sand ones still being sold in the shop.

Same here.I saw them but am broke so I didn’t get one.Please contact me if interested in parting with one.Thanks.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

littleironhorse
                  Participant

I’m partial to the light grey ones myself, but it’s hard to really see what they look like from the class picture. Can’t wait for individual pictures to be posted!

pony-up
                    Participant

I missed these cuties as well after refreshing for over 2 hours waiting for the notify button to appear. I don’t have a favorite so if anyone gets theirs and wants to sell it, please keep me in mind! 🙂

Dandr13
                      Participant

I missed these cuties as well after refreshing for over 2 hours waiting for the notify button to appear. I don’t have a favorite so if anyone gets theirs and wants to sell it, please keep me in mind! 🙂

I missed them too :(. Good on you for your persistence. I was at work at the time so I spent about half an hour running from my bench to the computer to refresh and then back to my bench (I’m a chef). At which point we really got busy and I had to stop so I missed the restock notice as well. I had been hoping for a greyish one, but the sand foxes had a lot more grey on them than I had expected, so I grabbed one of them instead. (It also doesn’t help that our work computer is slower than molasses.)

Still looking forward to seeing pics of the pretties though. Congrats to those who snagged one 🙂

Skeeterdeee
                        Participant

I picked up a sand fox from this batch too. They look like they have a lot more grey than the original batch. I’m excited to put them side by side. I don’t think my original has any grey at all on him.

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Mine will take a while to get here just because I UPS-ed it with some other items. If I don’t like mine I may just trade it for an ivory one.

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Landipan
                            Participant

Got a shipping notice! I’m so excited, I will take pics as soon as I get my lil guy!

*Formerly meowmix101

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 123 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.