fbpx

July 2014 GB Fennec Fox picture thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags July 2014 GB Fennec Fox picture thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Mine is shipping today, so it SHOULD be here on Wednesday.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

I picked up a sand fox from this batch too. They look like they have a lot more grey than the original batch. I’m excited to put them side by side. I don’t think my original has any grey at all on him.

I too missed the Grab Bag batch and, if I HAD been successful at getting one after clicking/refreshing for 1-1/2 hours (A-Hem), I would have been hoping for a Greyish one…. However, Luck wasn’t a Lady for me, so ordering one of the Sand Foxes still made me happy. My First Pebble! Yah! πŸ˜€

Congrats to those of you who did snag a GB Nitpicker! πŸ˜‰ I’m looking forward to the pics as well! πŸ™‚

Oh, and my Foxy shipped today! :love:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Pheonixxfoxx
        Participant

Neither mine or Rodney’s GB Pebble Foxes have shipped yet, but the day is still young. If they go out today, then we should have them come Wednesday. Rodney will probably be keeping his, I’m on the fence about mine until it gets here. This is my first pebble, Rodney’s as well…;)

Pheonixxfoxx
          Participant

Our GB Pebbles Foxes have shipped and Rodney just had me order a case for his. We both can’t wait to get them…:D

Landipan
            Participant

Our GB Pebbles Foxes have shipped and Rodney just had me order a case for his. We both can’t wait to get them…:D

What kind of case do you guys order for them? I am intrigued!

*Formerly meowmix101
              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Pheonixxfoxx
              Participant

What kind of case do you guys order for them? I am intrigued!

For Rodney’s GB COlt, I got him this case:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EXBK3UO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It worked perfectly, though there is a little space left up top. For his GB Fox, I got him this case:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005805N3G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hopefully, it will work. Rodney doesn’t dust to often and due to his brain injury he has balance issues. Sp, we both agreed to getting any Windstone piece he buys a protective case…;)

Pheonixxfoxx
                Participant

According to tracking, both mine and Rodney’s GB Foxes were delivered in OR yesterday. Obviously, someone hit the wrong button, but now I have no clue when they will get here…

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

According to tracking, both mine and Rodney’s GB Foxes were delivered in OR yesterday. Obviously, someone hit the wrong button, but now I have no clue when they will get here…

My foxes shipped yesterday and I got this too: Your item was delivered at 4:10 pm on July 28, 2014 in CORVALLIS, OR. They should still be here tomorrow or Thursday. Looks like someone scanned them as “delivered” instead of “accepted”, LOL. This has happened to me before, they’re still on their way but now I don’t know which day to stare at my mailbox! πŸ˜€

Pheonixxfoxx
                    Participant

My foxes shipped yesterday and I got this too: Your item was delivered at 4:10 pm on July 28, 2014 in CORVALLIS, OR. They should still be here tomorrow or Thursday. Looks like someone scanned them as “delivered” instead of “accepted”, LOL. This has happened to me before, they’re still on their way but now I don’t know which day to stare at my mailbox! πŸ˜€

That is exactly what the tracking says for both of ours. I figured either tomorrow or Thursday they will be here, though the moment I ordered I stated staring at my mailbox, LOL!! I get a little over paranoid for I have had problems with packages in the past, both ones I have sent and received…

Mine say delivered…to Corvallis Oregon?! So does that mean they got shipped back or are they still on their way?!

Pheonixxfoxx
                      Participant

Mine say delivered…to Corvallis Oregon?! So does that mean they got shipped back or are they still on their way?!

They should be on their way, someone just hit a wrong button…;)

They should be on their way, someone just hit a wrong button…;)

Got a bit worried! Okay…a lot worried!

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

Looks like the entire lot got scanned in like this (from that shipping day) – Mine also shows as delivered in Corvallis! – Who can spot the new guy at the post office?? lol.

I can’t wait to see photos showing up of these guys, so hard to tell their characteristics from the class photo

Landipan
                          Participant

Mine says that too! I’m glad I’m not the only one honestly lol.

*Formerly meowmix101
                            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

etruscan
                            Participant

Mine also says delivered to Corvallis. πŸ™‚ This happened once before with an expensive ebay piece, and I panicked then, but delivery was on schedule.

For the fox, I would have liked to know whether First Class parcels are as fast as Priority Mail so I would know when to look for the package! This is the first time I have chosen shipping via First Class mail from Corvallis.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 123 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.