fbpx

July 2013 GBY Unicorn Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags July 2013 GBY Unicorn Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Wasp showed up on my doorstep late yesterday!!! I am so totally thrilled! She is a joy to behold!!

Melody thank you so much!!!

photo photo7.jpg

photo photo5.jpg

photo photo3.jpg

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

HOLY COW!!! Wasp is freaking AMAZING!! O.O

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

pony-up
        Participant

Oh no, I can’t believe this. I have been tracking my young through the USPS tracking number I received. And have been eagerly awaiting his arrival all day. He was out for delivery at 8:10 am this morning. The mailman just came – no package at 3:00 pm. So I ran and looked up his tracking status online. He was delivered at 2:38 pm but where!

I don’t even think these guys are insured, are they? On my, so disappointed ! I can’t believe it. What should I do? The post office is closed now I think.

This happened to me once and it turned out that the package was waiting for me at the post office a couple days later along with a couple others I hadn’t been notified about. That’s why I ended up getting a PO box.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

anchiol, I PMed you with more information to help in recovering your package. Unfortunately I have dealt with this one more then one occassion. NOW I have a PO box just like pony up so I don’t have to deal with their incompetence AS MUCH as I used to. USPS has horrible customer service so you have to be practically irate to get anything accomplished, but time is of the essence in a mis delivered package! Good luck!

Also, in other news, grabbed my uni at the PO on my lunch before it closed.. actually, it was technically closed, but the lady who works there knows me now and was super nice and let me pick it up anyway. I think she saw the desperation in my eyes from the thought of waiting the whole weekend! LOL!

So I got one I like, but I wasn’t hoping for exactly. It’s a rainbow zebra/cuttlefish sort of I think? I like that it’s named “Skittles” though! LOL! She might be up for trades for the right uni. I am of course looking for the rainbow leopard named Carnival, but that uni Wasp just showed up and is absolutely breath taking, so there of course might be more I like a lot and don’t even know it yet!

I’ll try and post pictures when I get out of work. I’m pretty sure she’s the zebra-ish one in the lower group on the left side with the pinkish purple head.

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Starbreeze
            Participant

I hope you get one you really love Drag0n! ๐Ÿ™‚

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Awe thanks star, hopefully I can get a good trade for Skittles, but if not she’s pretty cool. For one I am at least not totally dissappointed, LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Nicole
                Participant

Wow Starbreeze, lucky! This one is so beautiful. What’s its name?

Sadly I wasn’t able to afford one of these guys and I’m so sad! I would’ve loved to get one, especially if I had been lucky enough to get one that I helped name. I didn’t even realize they were on sale until they were sold out, honestly.

Christine
                  Participant

HOLY COW!!! Wasp is freaking AMAZING!! O.O

This! All of this!

Can’t stop staring at this photo:

That is the sort I am hoping for!

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

So pretty! if only I could’ve afforded one haha. I look forward to seeing more! [and hopefully someone will decide my cuttlefish poad calls to them *crosses fingers*

I can’t wait for some of the tigers to show up!

Zelda
                      Participant

Wow, some gorgeous unis so far! Starbreeze yours looks amazing, hehee! Lovely Sonnet showed up on my doorstep today – I’ll have pictures up as soon as the clouds clear and I get some decent light for her. She is black with beautiful pink and lavender fish scales and wispy tendrils. Yay, thank you Melody and everyone involved with the hard work of getting these herded out ๐Ÿ™‚

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Mercury Star
                        Participant

I am a bit late, but congratulations to those of you who got a GBY Unicorn! I think they are gorgeous, but can’t afford one at the moment (and I wasn’t online when they were available, anyway).

*sets up camp in thread, to see all the new pretties* ๐Ÿ˜›

Ann
                          Participant

Thanks for advice to those offering suggestions, I appreciate it. Unfortunately USPS customer service said they can’t contact mail carrier directly from the 800 call center. And the local post office closed at 2:00 pm so can’t call in there for them to check. I only think mail carrier knows where they dropped off packages, it was about 20 minutes out from my house so no idea where he was. Drove around looking for packages, no luck with that. I think I have to just hope some honest person will be a good samitarian who finds it mysteriously on their doorstep and delivers it to my house. And the frustrating thing too. He kept telling me it was delivered, was I sure? And I kept saying I was there and the mailman had no packages and it was checked as delivered 22 minutes before mailman was on my street …. So he must have delivered it to the wrong house. And he thought that was unlikely, so I am not hopeful it will be found.

I am so sick about it. Stayed home all day waiting for it. To think all I was worried about was hoping I got a fantasy one. Now I find out the package is not insured. There must have been an option when I ordered and I didn’t check it I guess. So it looks like not only did I not get a fantasy young, I am out nearly $400 too. Ugh. Very bad day which started with me so happy that it was coming today.

Ann
                            Participant

Wasp is incredibly stunning! Congratulations,

This is “Venus”, she’s peachy pink and lavender, and brown, with a yellow jewel. I wish I liked her more, she’s gorgeous but I am just not a fan of brown! The paint job on her is just STUNNING!

photo Ouni4_zpsd35c9243.jpg

photo OUni3_zps44f71ee5.jpg

photo Ouni1_zps254e6dbd.jpg

photo OUni2_zpsa259a1a6.jpg

Pam

Venus was Susie’s top favorite.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 349 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.