fbpx

July 2013 GBY Unicorn Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags July 2013 GBY Unicorn Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

Ugghh so the photos pam has posted so far of the second batch have me totally drooling (I like a lot of them way more than the ones in this batch, not that these are bad, I just like the newer batch better) and and I have the money for one hoarded in my paypal… I’m just sitting here going through the photo thread itching for the next set of them. Hope they come out sooon!

Mercury Star
      Participant

Ugghh so the photos pam has posted so far of the second batch have me totally drooling (I like a lot of them way more than the ones in this batch, not that these are bad, I just like the newer batch better) and and I have the money for one hoarded in my paypal… I’m just sitting here going through the photo thread itching for the next set of them. Hope they come out sooon!

I also have the money set aside and have been waiting, trying not to get excited. I am so afraid I am going to miss when they get listed in the store!

rock-reader
        Participant

I hope we see some previews in livestream first. I’ll probably have to skip this batch but I’d still like to see them in more detail.
          …I’m haunting the website every afternoon, looking for the notice from Pam that there will be a livestream.

Finally Home so I am posting Pics of “Cascade”.

photo image_zps0a850b0d.jpg
           photo image_zps4f6baa1f.jpg
           photo image_zpsa68c2b6b.jpg
           photo image_zps011163d9.jpg
           photo image_zps2dabe483.jpg
           photo image_zps7492171c.jpg
           photo image_zpsc7d7400a.jpg

Erika
          Participant

And there he is, that was my #1 pick! He’s beautiful, thanks for posting pictures!

rock-reader
            Participant

And there he is, that was my #1 pick! He’s beautiful, thanks for posting pictures!

He’s stunnung! From what animal does his coloring derive?

Mercury Star
              Participant

He’s stunnung! From what animal does his coloring derive?

Looks like a gemsbok to me.

Oryx or also called gemsbok antelope I believe

Falcolf
                Participant

Yep, gemsbok. Cascade is gorgeous! Such a sweet face!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

tempest618
                  Participant

After a long wait and a ridiculous amount of issues with the post office, I can finally introduce Haiku and Fishbone.

rock-reader
                    Participant

Beautiful pair! Worth the wait? Haiku is one of my favorites – I love the blue and black together!

Sikek
                      Participant

Thanks for posting! I always wanted to see Fishbone! Congratulations.

tempest618
                        Participant

Definitely worth the wait! Haiku looks great with the blue leaf GB baby uni. I still can’t believe I was able to get her.

Mine came!! Meet FishStix! lOL

photo E542F30E-3DE4-4CD8-9E5C-9AD6C2240D81-201-000000CB5951CFB6_zpsc5a65d2e.jpg

photo 1290B77A-B9FC-432C-9B03-352AEE58AB4F-201-000000CB4F8BC389_zps414dc11a.jpg

photo B9C434D3-CBF4-4756-812E-8B3FB209907D-201-000000CB34EFEB30_zpscda303b8.jpg

Bullsquid
                          Participant

Wow, FishStix looks amazing, Ruffian. I love the rottweiler-esque colors with gorgeous scale pattern on top. Great grab.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 349 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.