fbpx

July 2013 GBY Unicorn Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags July 2013 GBY Unicorn Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

So pretty! I just couldn’t stay away from these…

also, if anyone gets the zebra front-cheetah behind unicorn, or any safari, i’m considering trading my Artists Edition Cuttlefish Poad #3 for one =P I have to see a picture first though, so hard to tell from blog photo!

Shotzy11
      Participant

I will trade with you if I get a fantasy/candy corn!!!! I love the wild dogs!! Mine won’t get here until Monday… maybe maybe tomorrow..

briteblades
        Participant

These are all gorgeous! I really like the names too! It must be difficult to come up with new names for 120 unicorns! Mine will be here Monday! Can’t wait!

Pegasi1978
          Participant

I got Rio…he’s black with orange mane and tail and a rainbow cheetah pattern across his shoulders back and rump. He has green eyes and a blue and an orange jewel. My pictures will have to wait for better weather, hopefully tomorrow. My phone and the indoor makes him look very orange when he has more green and blue to him.

Sarah
            Participant

ZOMG I got one after all! Susie found me an extra! So he/she will arrive later than these beauties. I love all of them posted so far but I’m SO partial to the safari’s, that ferret and wild dog one are stunning. If I get a candycorn and you guys want to trade, keep me in mind πŸ˜€

Riversgrace
              Participant

Giblet is up for trade. Something more wild is what I was looking for. Only trades from this batch. Anyone PM me if interested πŸ™‚

Setsunawolf
                Participant

Mine won’t get here until Wed. But I love the wild dog.I wanna see what I get before I offer to trade though. πŸ™‚

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

Amy
                  Participant

Yeah, mine is expected Monday as well. Can’t wait to see what I got >.<

Christine
                    Participant

Mine is due to arrive tomorrow as well. I am excited but also really nervous! Hoping for a Candy with all my heart. <3

Kamiki, your Uni is one of my favorites. Congrats! She's so pretty. πŸ™‚

Bullsquid
                      Participant

I think Giblet is adorable and that African wild dog is very nice too. Actually, they’re all really nice so far, and I don’t usually like candycorns. It’s going to be agonizing waiting for my uni to arrive (probably next Friday at the very earliest) while every one posts theirs so quickly. πŸ˜›

I hope mine is either the oryx or aardwolf, or some other neat safari.

Kim
                        Blocked

Mine is going to take at least a week or two to get here too so it’s a tough wait but so far they look great!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Awe! I loved Rio <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

rock-reader
                            Participant

I received my young unicorn yesterday. He is a beautiful safari corn, a blend of ocelot and leopard. His name is Warlock. I can’t take pictures (long story) but have been looking for him on the livestream to capture a picture of him. Hope to get something up soon. He will be up for trade as I lean more towards candycorns; nevertheless, he is very attractive!

Ann
                              Participant

Oh no, I can’t believe this. I have been tracking my young through the USPS tracking number I received. And have been eagerly awaiting his arrival all day. He was out for delivery at 8:10 am this morning. The mailman just came – no package at 3:00 pm. So I ran and looked up his tracking status online. He was delivered at 2:38 pm but where!

I don’t even think these guys are insured, are they? On my, so disappointed ! I can’t believe it. What should I do? The post office is closed now I think.

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

This has happened to me before! You should check around at your neighbors first thing, also call USPS and file a complaint number immediately! The faster the beter, the phone line is 24 hours I believe.

If it was delievered somewhere else by accident they need to get it back for you. I’m not going to lie, you have to stay ALL OVER THEM! I have only been able to recover any lost packages by being extremely pro-active in finding them myself.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 349 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.