fbpx

July 2013 GBY Unicorn Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags July 2013 GBY Unicorn Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Falcolf
    Participant

Wow, really love that pronghorn, I think he’s one of my favourite safaris that I have seen so far in this batch! Excellent eye candy!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Here’s my grab bag uni…Tempo the Zebraloosa. He is amazing but I was really hoping for a candycorn so he will be up for trade.

Tempo is amazing, tempest618! If you don’t get that candycorn, I may have something you like! And no, it isn’t Ambrosia Blue! She is here to stay!

Chloe
      Participant

I love his face! Such a great grab! I’m sure you will have no problems at all trading. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sikek
        Participant

I think he’s a King Cheetah. Looks wonderful!

Sirithiliel
          Participant

Oh he was one of my top favorites! He’s gorgeous!!

Erika
            Participant

He looks like he can’t decide whether or not he wants to be a king cheetah or a genet of some sort…either way he’s very handsome!

Kim
              Blocked

A couple of my favourite candycorns still haven’t shown up yet! I got mine today and it is a safari. I was a little disappointed as I desperately want a candycorn! It is a beautiful safari though and if I liked safaris I would like this one. I looked it up and it looks like a King Cheetah as they have stripes on their backs. That’s cool as I never knew there was such a thing as a king cheetah. Its name is Hopps! If anyone loves this one and has any of my favourites from my wanted ad please let me know! https://www.windstoneeditions.com/classifieds/wanted/wanted-candycorn-unicorns-rainbow-colourful-and-pastel

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
                Blocked

I was looking up King Cheetahs and mine definitely looks like it is one because they have stripes down their back and different shapes of spots and the black lines on their face like tear lines. Servals also have stripes on the backs on their necks but this to me looks like a King Cheetah now that I have seen pictures of them! Thanks to those of you who pointed that out.

From what I read, the King Cheetah is a very rare and endangered mutation of the Cheetah, once thought to be a subspecies. Only 6 have been seen in the wild and they estimate there are only 30 in the world! What beautiful wild cats they are!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sikek
                  Participant

Ooh! Fairyhearted’s Skelletore is my new favourite so far. How awesome!
                    No word if mine has arrived yet, taking it’s sweet time!

Here is mine. Don’t know what it is. I am not actually home to see it and this is the pic hubby sent me. Can’t remember the name. Will have to check on it. Would love to say I love it but…. It is a great paint job by melody of course no question but not my taste at all. ๐Ÿ™‚

photo 79c391ed-6c62-4a47-91c5-6eee30bddd29_zps62cae864.jpg

Keep me in mind on this one, Branzy, I didn’t get one from this batch, but this one was my top pick. Will you show more pictures of him?

I would love to show you more pics of him but I am across the country from him. He arrived after I left on vacation for a month and hubby is not a pic taker. I haven’t even seen him lol. That is the only pic I have right now. Will post pics when I arrive home or can convince one of my boys at home to take pics and send em to me. I won’t be home till end of August. Sorry ๐Ÿ™

fairyhearted
                    Participant

Here’s Skelletore. He’s up for trade in the classified.
                       photo P7240870_zps9d69d6f2.jpg
                       photo P7240871_zpse17984e0.jpg
                       photo P7240872_zps447c92cb.jpg photo P7240875_zpsdbc479cd.jpg
                       photo P7240874_zpsbc6ac1d2.jpg
                       photo P7240873_zps3a25f3c2.jpg

Cassandra
                      Participant

Wow that King Cheetah unicorn is so beautiful :love: lol I did not get one cause I did not want to take the risk of not getting one I liked =P

Ann
                        Participant

Kirk

Gorgeous King Cheetah !!!!

Mmloda
                          Participant

I love SKELETOR…..! He’s handsome, unfortunately I do not have any candy corns ๐Ÿ™ Wish I did tho…..if anyone is in for a tree way trade for anything I have listed in the classifieds let me know!

Marzena

Mmloda
                            Participant

I love SKELETOR…..! He’s handsome, unfortunately I do not have any candy corns ๐Ÿ™ Wish I did tho…..if anyone is in for a tree way trade for anything I have listed in the classifieds let me know!

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 349 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.