July 2013 GBY Unicorn Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags July 2013 GBY Unicorn Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Still haven’t seen hide nor hair of Carnival *sniff*

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pam

The two orange ones were set aside. This one and the one with nettuce markings. Also set aside were an orange tiger, a silver tiger, and one with octopus-like tentacles, but I might put that one back. Carnival and the aardwolf are still out there.

Ambrosia Blue is here to stay! I know she has been here before, but now she is mine and I just have to ….well…show her off!!! I LOVE HER!! Thank you all for helping me get her!!!! She is more amazing in person!!!
        And here is MY Ambrosia Blue!!!!
         photo AmbrosiaBlue01_zpsd9f7d331.jpg
         photo AmbrosiaBlue03_zps16502bde.jpg
         photo AmbrosiaBlue02_zpsd1077489.jpg

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Noooooo… I’ll never find Carnival *sigh*

Well, congrats lysithain. I guess you were able to get the one you really wanted so that’s pretty awesome.

Got a busted Windstone?
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Tattoo Mother Kirin

Sikek
          Participant

The two orange ones were set aside. This one and the one with nettuce markings. Also set aside were an orange tiger, a silver tiger, and one with octopus-like tentacles, but I might put that one back. Carnival and the aardwolf are still out there.

Thanks Pam!

I’m sure more will be posted still =)
            I actually have one coming too but I have no idea when I’ll get it. Sent it to work then went on 2 weeks annual leave *stoopid*.

Well, congrats lysithain. I guess you were able to get the one you really wanted so that’s pretty awesome.

Thank you!!! I still can’t believe I got her!!!!! My sweet Ambrosia Blue!! Swooning here!!!

Kim
            Blocked

There’s a few of us in Canada that are expecting ours next week along with anyone overseas. Which one is Carnival?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
              Blocked

Thank you!!! I still can’t believe I got her!!!!! My sweet Ambrosia Blue!! Swooning here!!!

Are you trying to get the other spotted one too with more pink and blue? I thought that’s the one you originally wanted?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Are you trying to get the other spotted one too with more pink and blue? I thought that’s the one you originally wanted?

I’d love to have Ambrosia Blues mate and sister too! The one pink blue other spotted one I saw first, but once I saw this one, I had to have her! I can’t believe I got her! Head still spinning!! But….if one of the other ones drop in my lap, I would gladly give them a home, but I’m not actively seeking them.

Sikek
                Participant

A Gemsbok (or Oryx).
                  Wonderful! =)

Here is mine. Don’t know what it is. I am not actually home to see it and this is the pic hubby sent me. Can’t remember the name. Will have to check on it. Would love to say I love it but…. It is a great paint job by melody of course no question but not my taste at all. πŸ™‚

photo 79c391ed-6c62-4a47-91c5-6eee30bddd29_zps62cae864.jpg

Zelda
                  Participant

Hooray for oryx! (… oryxes? Oryxees? Oryxi?!) πŸ™‚ He’s a handsome fella Branzyboo!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

There’s a few of us in Canada that are expecting ours next week along with anyone overseas. Which one is Carnival?

This is Carnival

photo Number1Young_zps5e4d7fb9.jpg

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

Erika
                      Participant

Here is mine. Don’t know what it is. I am not actually home to see it and this is the pic hubby sent me. Can’t remember the name. Will have to check on it. Would love to say I love it but…. It is a great paint job by melody of course no question but not my taste at all. πŸ™‚

photo 79c391ed-6c62-4a47-91c5-6eee30bddd29_zps62cae864.jpg

Keep me in mind on this one, Branzy, I didn’t get one from this batch, but this one was my top pick. Will you show more pictures of him?

Chloe
                        Participant

Yep, I definitely had my eye on that one, too! πŸ˜‰ Sorry he wasn’t what you were looking for. πŸ™

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 349 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.