fbpx

Journeystone Question

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Journeystone Question

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

dragonessjade wrote:

Do they all come together or do you have to buy them seperate? How much do they cost? I know it is on your site probably, but I am being lazy. hehe

Hi!

I’m not Emerald, but just ordered the other day– the pods are sold separately, and are 14 dollars each. ๐Ÿ™‚

–Anne

Cool. Maybe someday I will have to get all/some of them.

Jodi
    Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Do they all come together or do you have to buy them seperate? How much do they cost? I know it is on your site probably, but I am being lazy. hehe

Each one is sold separately and the journeystone ones sell for $14. There are some bigger ones for more. And the candlelamps run about $39.

Hi Anne

thank you for your comments about the journey stones. I want you to know that you are the very first person to start communicating about my work on this forum.

Thank you for that.

If you feel like it, I would be interested in knowing if the particular figurine you got has had an influence on your journey. Not that I believe the little sculpture would “do” anything but I do know that as we are inviting an intent into our space things start to unfold.

Blessings on your journey

Maya Hill

Maya Hill wrote:

Hi Anne

thank you for your comments about the journey stones. I want you to know that you are the very first person to start communicating about my work on this forum.

Thank you for that.

If you feel like it, I would be interested in knowing if the particular figurine you got has had an influence on your journey. Not that I believe the little sculpture would “do” anything but I do know that as we are inviting an intent into our space things start to unfold.

Blessings on your journey

Maya Hill

Hello Ms Hill!

You are most welcome; your work is lovely and touches a very real chord in both myself and my partner.

My first stone is ‘healing’, from the pods. My long term injury has had a recent turn to the worse, and I’ve been dealing with that, needing something to concetrate on when there is a bad day. For some reason, the pod caught my attention.

I hold her while doing relaxing exercises, and when I have insomnia, and as I’ve said, just the event of holding and tracing the curves is relaxing. It has made a difference, and I’m always carrying her about with me.

I chose two new ones to come home, and will be happy to let you know how they ‘fit in’ when they arrive; the synergy pod especially interests me– for some reason the image I saw reminded me of the whirl of a galaxy. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you again for them!
      –Anne

Elena
      Participant

Hello Maya Hill!!! Welcome to the forum!

I really like the flow of your pieces, but have never found a Dealer way up here ๐Ÿ™ I guess I’ll have to work on changing that!

Could you or Melody tell us which ones come in the slatey color as well? I like that color, It reminds me of a worry stone I once had, and lost.

Jodi
        Participant

They are all listed on my website and it says which ones come in what color. Looking is free, so go ahead. http://www.emeraldsemporium.com Click on the Feminine Spirit button at the top menu.

Elena
          Participant

Dang the one I really wanted doesn’t come in Slate.

Thanks emerald!

Skigod377
            Participant

Nytetyger wrote:

Yep, they are cute– and the perfect size to carry about with you. ANd if you are intomeditation, they’re the PERFECT size to just fit into your hand so you can trace the curves with a fingertip as a focus.

I’m sorry for going on and on about them, but I’d not given them a second glance for so long, bought one on a whim, and now I want others to know how they’re so darn unique and wonderful!

I only have one, but I like it. I think the creamy ones look very nice. All of them just seem to relax me. I have never walked around holding one, though. I will have to see if that works. Is there a PMS Journey stone?

Jodi
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Nytetyger wrote:

Yep, they are cute– and the perfect size to carry about with you. ANd if you are intomeditation, they’re the PERFECT size to just fit into your hand so you can trace the curves with a fingertip as a focus.

I’m sorry for going on and on about them, but I’d not given them a second glance for so long, bought one on a whim, and now I want others to know how they’re so darn unique and wonderful!

I only have one, but I like it. I think the creamy ones look very nice. All of them just seem to relax me. I have never walked around holding one, though. I will have to see if that works. Is there a PMS Journey stone?

Not specifically, but there’s Healing and Synergy and Balance. Maybe something like that would work.

Participant

The Sanctuary journey stone looks like it has something in the middle of it, but I can’t make out the shape from any pics I see online. Is it something or only a design?

Jodi
                  Participant

It is only a design. ๐Ÿ™‚

SilverArrow wrote:

The Sanctuary journey stone looks like it has something in the middle of it, but I can’t make out the shape from any pics I see online. Is it something or only a design?

Hi Silver Arrow,

Yes, Sanctuary has a curled up body in it. It may not be my best piece, since it is not really stilyzed the way I usually work. A little boat with a sleeping beauty.

A friend of mine died of breast cancer. I knew how much comfort she had found in this position during her struggle. For her funeral she was laid down so very streight into her coffin. I went home and I made Sanctuary that same day.

The fetal position is the one we hold during the 9 month of our own gestation in the womb of our mother and the fetal position is usually the most relaxing and comforting one during our lifetime.

Thanks for asking, wishing you comfort
                    Maya Hill

lamortefille
                    Participant

That is so interesting re: Sanctuary. Personally, I like Synergy best, with Breaking Through a close second. I wish we could see better pictures.

Melody
                      Keymaster

lamortefille wrote:

That is so interesting re: Sanctuary. Personally, I like Synergy best, with Breaking Through a close second. I wish we could see better pictures.

Chessie and John are setting up a gallery for pictures of Maya’s art. Perhaps we will be able to clearer pictures of ones that you wish to see.
                        When I had my first baby, it really bothered me that a tiny round baby should be put to bed on a big, stiff, flat baby mattress .. seems they should make baby beds like little cupped pods. So, she slept in her small rounded baby carrier for the first few weeks. We even called it “the pod”. Most of us humans are so used to flat, square surfaces, it seems natural to us, but is it?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.