fbpx

Journal

Home Forums Miscellany Community Journal

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I was thinking the other day (and no I didn’t hurt myself) and I thought it would be cool if this site had a journaling page or section. Just and idea, don’t have to do it or anything. I was just throwing it out there. I have a journal on another forum and the members there…well, for lack of a better term they are “Internet” trolls. They do nothing but belittle everything that you write and are no help at all when you have a problem. There are a few good people there but other than that, don’t hope for much.

Rusti
    Participant

Have you tried livejournal?

Yeah, didn’t really like it.

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Thank you for the suggestion, but this is a forum- yes, a forum not only for Windstones but for us all to get together and have fun, but it’s not meant to be a day to day journal of our lives… there are dozens of blogging/journal sites out there with huge social networks if you want to do a journal. 🙂 There is actually a Windstone community on livejournal, if you want.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

I figured, I just thought I’d put the idea out there. To be honest I didn’t think it would fly anyway.

Maria
        Participant

I keep a blog/journal on MySpace. That alone takes up enough time, since I update it several times a week. 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.