fbpx

Jokes and email sharing

Home Forums Miscellany Community Jokes and email sharing

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 939 total)
  • Author
    Bob

I think I broke my thumb!!

Stephanie
      Participant

Can you imagine this guy going 90 mph on his way to Dallas with these balloons trailing a few yards behind him?
        Instructions for a fun time on the interstate……………
        Step 1. Tie balloons to car.
        Step 2. Drive like a bat outta hell….
        Step 3. Watch people freak out!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA! πŸ˜†

Purplecat
        Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† OMG! I needed that! HAHAHA!!!! πŸ˜† where do you get those balloons?!!!

Maria
          Participant

HAHaha! That’s awesome. I just hope he doesn’t get locked up as a terrorist threat for four weeks while experts study the balloon to make sure they’re really not lethal. πŸ™„

Adaneth
            Participant

That is just awesome! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Jasmine
              Participant

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day the wife and I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for about 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

We went up to him and I said, ‘Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?’ He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Dumb ass. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires.

So Mary called him a shit head. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Just then our bus arrived. We try to have a little fun each day now that we’re retired. It’s important at our age

Bob

I needed that today!!

Adaneth
                  Participant

I feel so bad for the owner of that car! (But can’t help laughing anyway πŸ˜† )

Maria
                    Participant

😯 Haha! That wasn’t very nice. πŸ˜†

DantheDragon
                      Participant

Hilarious Signs

On a plumber’s truck: “We repair what your husband fixed.”

On the trucks of a local plumbing company in NE Pennsylvania: “Don’t sleep with a drip. Call your plumber.”

Pizza shop slogan: “7 days without pizza makes one weak.”

Outside a muffler shop: “No appointment necessary. We hear you coming.”

In a veterinarian’s waiting room: “Be back in 5 minutes. Sit! Stay!”

Door of a plastic surgeon’s office: “We can help you pick your nose!”

On an electrician’s truck: “Let us remove your shorts.”

In a non-smoking area: “If we see smoke, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action.”

On a maternity room door: “Push. Push. Push.”

At an optometrist’s office: “If you don’t see what you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place.”

In the front yard of a funeral home: “Drive carefully. We’ll wait.”

Adaneth
                        Participant

Those are great! πŸ˜†

Bob

I LOVE those

darjeb
                            Participant

How to use Your IRS Rebate check…

As you may have heard, each of us will be getting a tax rebate check to stimulate the economy.

If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China.

If we spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs.

If we purchase a computer it will go to India .

If we purchase fruits and vegetables it will go to Honduras , and Guatemala.

If we purchase a good car it will go to Japan .

If we purchase useless stuff it will go to Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in America . The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it at YARD SALES, since those are the only businesses left owned by Americans !!

I like the balloons behind the truck one!! That and the funny signs.

After sleeping on a loveseat for 3 days (I’m 5’9″-ish) I need a good laugh.

The balloons made me laugh, and the Retirees had me laughing so hard I could barely read it, but by the time I finished the signs, I had tears rolling down my face. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 939 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.