fbpx

Join Waitlist button on PYO Product pages

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Join Waitlist button on PYO Product pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

NOTE ADDED 9/1/22: I think this is outdated information (its from 2017) and if I’m not mistaken we have updated our Paint Your Own product pages since then so that the wait list works the same way as it does for everything else. I see Joint Waitlist buttons on all of the PYO’s that are out of stock now. -Susie

The Paint Your Own items that have eye or jewel color options work a bit differently than other items to find the “join waitlist” button. When you see a PYO item that is out of stock in the main Paint Your Own category you’ll see that it doesn’t have an add to cart button but says “read more” – our out of stock items say “read more”. If you click on it, it appears that you can order it. Choose an eye and jewel color for it, then press “add to cart” and a screen will pop up that says it is out of stock and has the “join waitlist” button on it. It has to know what color eye and jewel you are waiting for. I am sorry its so confusing – Paint Your Own items are different from the other product pages because of those eye and jewel color choices.

JonD33
      Participant

Awesome

My Dragons

Patricia
        Participant

Thanks!

Susie
          Keymaster

I think this is outdated information (its from 2017) and if I’m not mistaken we have updated our Paint Your Own product pages since then so that the wait list works the same way as it does for everything else.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.