fbpx

January Raffle

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody January Raffle

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

Congrats to the winner! Can’t wait to see what you get. Man, I’ve been so busy that I didn’t even enter this one–just realized that the January raffle was over today! How’s that for not being with it? But I’ll try for February! πŸ˜€

Sorry to ask that, but where is it possible to see the differents prize Melody proposed for the month of january ?

siberakh1
      Participant

Hologramme wrote:

Sorry to ask that, but where is it possible to see the differents prize Melody proposed for the month of january ?

She hasn’t posted the pictures for them. She just said what 3 sculpts they were (but their paint jobs are surprises), and another piece that is a complete surprise. It’s posted a page or two back.

etruscan
        Participant

Since the February raffle is to be another surprise raffle with the remaining prizes as options, I am guessing that we won’t see photos until the winners post them.

Ok, but how Melody can know if the winner will like the paint (colors) ?

Allison
          Participant

Hologramme wrote:

I think the winner’s general preferences are taken into account, but you don’t actually get to find out what exactly you’re going to get until it turns up at your door. The risk is half the fun! πŸ˜›

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

My impression is that the raffle cart is filled with a bunch of neat goodies. After Melody picks the winner she looks at all the goodies and picks one she thinks the winner would like. When she said “male griffin and orientals”, I think that was an example of some of the things that are on the prize cart along with a bunch of other critters.

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Hologramme wrote:

That’s part of the risk of entering a ‘surprise’ raffle! If you are worried you might get something you don’t like… wait till a later raffle when we see the prize. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

darjeb
                Participant

I thoght it was fantastic when she drew my name a year ago in September because my birthday is October 3rd and it arrived shortly after that – neat

Apari
                  Participant

Did I miss pictures of what the winner got? I know it was a suprise, but I want to see pics! πŸ˜›

I haven’t received it yet, any day now I hope, as soon as I get it I will post pics, I promise πŸ˜‰

Hannah
                    Participant

*waiting patiently*

OK not so much! I can’t wait to see!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Me neither, very twitchy πŸ˜‰
                      I got a package on my door step thinking it was the surprise package but alas it was the 2 griffin chicks I ordered. (forgot about them) 😳

Melody
                      Keymaster

Hologramme wrote:

They don’t! That is the way a surprise raffle works. But I do try to do a bit of stalking to find out if the winner is, for example, highly allergic to pink. The raffle prizes are often a little odd looking , so one needs to be brave!

Melody
                        Keymaster

skeeterdeee wrote:

My impression is that the raffle cart is filled with a bunch of neat goodies. After Melody picks the winner she looks at all the goodies and picks one she thinks the winner would like. When she said “male griffin and orientals”, I think that was an example of some of the things that are on the prize cart along with a bunch of other critters.

Yup, pretty much!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 105 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.