fbpx

January Raffle

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody January Raffle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    pegasus4240
    Participant

-- Angie

pegasus4240
      Participant

It would be an absolutely awesome to win the raffle since it’s my birthday this month. If there is one, of course. 🙂

-- Angie

etruscan
        Participant

Maybe a “We Want” raffle some month? All entrants write down what kind of piece they want [perhaps from a list of available options] and what colors they want, and then Melody draws one entry and paints the piece. Could be interesting (if tough on Melody). 🙂

I really hate the color orange, that’s why I will never buy the amethyst Dragons (orange eyes).

It’s really a good think to have the chance to win a figure painted by Melody. Isn’t it too much to ask her a personal paint ? I think so.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Yea, a personal paint job is a bit too much to ask of her in my opinion. She doesn’t have to give away pieces at all. I’d consider myself lucky to ever even win one at all.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

megamibabe16
            Participant

Yeah, she has enough painting to do as it is. I am just happy to see what comes up. I am waiting for the one that just screams, “Must have!” at me.

Purplecat
              Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Yea, a personal paint job is a bit too much to ask of her in my opinion. She doesn’t have to give away pieces at all. I’d consider myself lucky to ever even win one at all.

My sentiments match Drag0n’s ……though I would love to eventually see a Poad raffle, especialllly one of the new little poads. Otherwise, I’m thrilled she holds the raffle’s in the first place.

twindragonsmum
                Participant

purplecat wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

My sentiments match Drag0n’s ……though I would love to eventually see a Poad™ raffle, especialllly one of the new little Poad™s. Otherwise, I’m thrilled she holds the raffle’s in the first place.

My thoughts as well… 🙂

twindragonsmum

tdm

Allison
                  Participant

I’m more than thrilled with the surprises that Melody offers us each month, I don’t think that putting in requests like that would be a good idea.

And don’t forget that you aren’t the only birthday baby this month 😛

pegasus4240
                    Participant

Sorry, I was just trying to be funny. Guess not. I was not suggesting, for real, that a dragon be painted just for me.

I DO very much appreciate the raffles and voiced that thanks at least once before.

-- Angie

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

*gives pegasus hugs* No worries! We’re all good here – as my niece says “We’re so good, we’re GOLDEN!” 😀

twindragonsmum

tdm

Melody
                        Keymaster

etruscan wrote:

Maybe a “We Want” raffle some month? All entrants write down what kind of piece they want [perhaps from a list of available options] and what colors they want, and then Melody draws one entry and paints the piece. Could be interesting (if tough on Melody). 🙂

I’ve done something like that once. I didn’t have a prize ready, so I just held a raffle and then picked a prize I thought the the winner would like. That was fun. Want to do that again?

Rachel
                          Participant

Melody, I would probably faint if you did that again and I won. I’d be like “OMGDRAGON!! AAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!”*faint*

pegasus4240
                            Participant

Melody wrote:

‘ve done something like that once. I didn’t have a prize ready, so I just held a raffle and then picked a prize I thought the the winner would like. That was fun. Want to do that again?

That would be most fun. 🙂

BTW, do you ever take commissions for paint jobs or OOAK sculpts? I’m sure they would be out of my price range, but still would be awesome to see the results.

-- Angie

Kujacker
                              Participant

If I win a random, no-prize-ready raffle, I want a sun/oriental 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 105 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.