fbpx

January Raffle

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody January Raffle

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

ghostndragon wrote:

Melody, I would probably faint if you did that again and I won. I’d be like “OMGDRAGON!! AAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!”*faint*

LOL, me too!! ๐Ÿ˜† I would fall right off my computer chair ๐Ÿ˜† I HOPE MY CHIHUAHUA WOULDN’T BE UNDER MY CHAIR AT THE TIME

Purplecat
      Participant

POAD!!!!! BABY POOOOOAD!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Melody
        Keymaster

pegasus4240 wrote:

Melody wrote:

‘ve done something like that once. I didn’t have a prize ready, so I just held a raffle and then picked a prize I thought the the winner would like. That was fun. Want to do that again?

That would be most fun. ๐Ÿ™‚

BTW, do you ever take commissions for paint jobs or OOAK sculpts? I’m sure they would be out of my price range, but still would be awesome to see the results.No I have never done that. I couldn’t deal with the stress!

Melody wrote:

etruscan wrote:

Maybe a “We Want” raffle some month? All entrants write down what kind of piece they want [perhaps from a list of available options] and what colors they want, and then Melody draws one entry and paints the piece. Could be interesting (if tough on Melody). ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ve done something like that once. I didn’t have a prize ready, so I just held a raffle and then picked a prize I thought the the winner would like. That was fun. Want to do that again?

That sounds fun. ๐Ÿ™‚

Allison
          Participant

Oooh, I like the idea of having a surprise raffle!

Although if I won I’d probably die of suspense waiting to see what would turn up in the mail ๐Ÿ˜†

Purplecat
            Participant

baby poads and pebbles!!!!! OMG….I’d croak of excitement if it were a selection from those!

etruscan
              Participant

I think we are overdue for a Mother Unicorn. ๐Ÿ™‚ Whatever the prize, a surprise raffle sounds like fun.

Tyrrlin
                Participant

Quote:

I’ve done something like that once. I didn’t have a prize ready, so I just held a raffle and then picked a prize I thought the the winner would like. That was fun. Want to do that again?

OMG that would be fantastic! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

And I promise not to ask for a Secret-Keeper if I win…. ๐Ÿ˜€

….maybe.

*winks*

Windstone collector in remission. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nicole
                  Participant

That could be fun. Would the winner be making a list of things they like or would you be guessing based on what you know about the forum member?

Purplecat
                    Participant

It’d probably be similar to last time…there were three or four (I cant remember!) pieces that were suitable to be raffle prizes, and Melody put the pictures up of all of them…then they had the raffle, and the winner got to choose which of the displayed sculptures they liked best for their prize. I thought it was a very interesting and new way to do the raffle, and fun!

Hi, I just became a member today but I have a silly question. Are Canadians allowed to enter this fantastic raffle???
                      Oh, please say yes…..just love the website, it’s so informative.

siberakh1
                      Participant

Vicki wrote:

Hi, I just became a member today but I have a silly question. Are Canadians allowed to enter this fantastic raffle???
                        Oh, please say yes…..just love the website, it’s so informative.

Of course! There are a number of members of the forum that are from other countries, including Canada. ๐Ÿ™‚ Welcome!

LadyFirebird
                        Participant

Melody wrote:

Yes, that would be interesting! ๐Ÿ˜€

Skeeterdeee
                          Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

Melody wrote:

Melody chooses what she thinks the winner would like? What an honor!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ What a special piece that would be to be chosen JUST FOR YOU by the creator!! **faint**

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

skeeterdeee wrote:

LadyFirebird wrote:

Melody wrote:

Melody chooses what she thinks the winner would like? What an honor!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ What a special piece that would be to be chosen JUST FOR YOU by the creator!! **faint**
                              Indeed! What an awesome idea ๐Ÿ˜€ . I would love and appreciate a raffle like that. Of course, only if you had the time to do it that way. We all know how busy you are ๐Ÿ˜ณ .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 105 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.