fbpx

January Raffle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody January Raffle?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

Ok, I’ve never started the raffle topic before…but there is a first time for most things (not everything…you know, space-time issues and such)! How does it look for a January raffle? Please and thank you! πŸ˜‰

Stormbreeze
      Participant

Well it IS the twentieth already so I think by unofficial rules you’re allowed to ask. I hope hope hope it’s an oriental dragon.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Prezaurian
        Participant

Well it IS the twentieth already so I think by unofficial rules you’re allowed to ask. I hope hope hope it’s an oriental dragon.

THAT would be quite nice to see!

Melody
          Keymaster

Ok, I’ve never started the raffle topic before…but there is a first time for most things (not everything…you know, space-time issues and such)! How does it look for a January raffle? Please and thank you! πŸ˜‰

I’ll post the pic soon as my cellphone recharges.
            No, it’s not an Oriental dragon this time!

Prezaurian
            Participant

I’ll post the pic soon as my cellphone recharges.
              No, it’s not an Oriental dragon this time!

Oh well, I still like to see the raffle pieces regardless of what critter they end up being. They’re always a nice surprise!

Melody
              Keymaster

Maybe I’ll get Pam to take a decent pic of it. I am sick of my crappy cell phone pics.

Prezaurian
                Participant

Tell me about it! -laughs- Unless you have a humma humma smartphone, camera phones make pictures look like they rolled around in grit!

Melody
                  Keymaster

Tell me about it! -laughs- Unless you have a humma humma smartphone, camera phones make pictures look like they rolled around in grit!

Pam will take a good pic.
                    This prize is a female griffin.

rachelled
                    Participant

Ooh! I’m excited to see πŸ™‚

Amstaff
                      Participant

So does this mean there is a Jan raffle ? πŸ˜‰ When can we start sending in the emails πŸ˜‰

etruscan
                        Participant

So does this mean there is a Jan raffle ? πŸ˜‰ When can we start sending in the emails πŸ˜‰

Melody has posted the raffle announcement on her Blog – with a drawing of the prize (photo to come later). The drawing is funny. πŸ™‚ Information for entering the raffle is there too.

Karen
                          Participant

OMG!! It looks like it’s going to be like a Stellar’s Jay!! GAH so excited πŸ˜€

Amstaff
                            Participant

Melody has posted the raffle announcement on her Blog – with a drawing of the prize (photo to come later). The drawing is funny. πŸ™‚ Information for entering the raffle is there too.

Thank you! I had checked her blog earlier in the week, guess it wasnt there then πŸ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.