fbpx

January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn – Post them as you get them!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn – Post them as you get them!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 302 total)
  • Author
    briteblades
    Participant

He arrived! I overlooked him on the class photo but he is GORGEOUS!
      With my two favorite colors, purple and teal! He’s got rainbow sparkles all over!!!
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket

twindragonsmum
      Participant

They are all super! *wants one of each…* 😉

twindragonsmum :bigsmile:

tdm

Sirithiliel
        Participant

No worries here Melody because I LOVE him! He is so gorgeous! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Love, Fuzzy

Butt shot!

I love the detail on him! It reminds me of a tree. 🙂

oh i really like that one! Very, very pretty!

Dragondreamweaver
          Participant

I love mine!! She just got here today. I really wanted an animal print, and I got a teal zebra! :love:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is outside, so you can see the pretty glitter and color shift from blue to green to teal.

Photobucket

Melody, thank you so much! I will love this baby forever, and she is coming to work with me tomorrow. It makes my day when I get to look at something so beautiful during my stressful day. I also know how much love went into each one of these babies, and it means an awful lot to me that you would let these babies go at such a great price and, honestly, even at all. :party:

All of these GB babies have been so lovely and awesome, I need more. lol! I’ve already got a trade for someone else’s GB baby in the works for an extra dragon I have. I’m so excited to get another one of these. I’ll post pictures when I get her too.

Zelda
            Participant

Briteblades and DragonDreamWeaver you got two of my favorites! I love how bold and how beautifully detailed they are.

Mine arrived today (I think, had a pebble kitty out in the mail too) and I’m resisting tearing the box open until dinner’s over, hah! 😀

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

WolfenMachine
              Participant

So much unicorn prettyness! Briteblades, I really like yours too!

Rusti
                Participant

I got mine! She’s so sweet, all pink and purple with the monarch butterfly markings.

I got mine! She’s so sweet, all pink and purple with the monarch butterfly markings.

I love them all…but oooh, this one is gorgeous and so me!

Aaaarrrggghhhh…Melody, PLEASE paint another batch of these guys, quick. They’re all just too wonderful!

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

ooh congrats! She’s gorgeous!

Lorie
                    Participant

Here is my baby grab bag unicorn. I think she is beautiful! Thank you Melody!

IMG_1872_01.jpg

IMG_1873_01.jpg

IMG_1874_01.jpg

IMG_1875_01.jpg

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

He arrived! I overlooked him on the class photo but he is GORGEOUS!
                        With my two favorite colors, purple and teal! He’s got rainbow sparkles all over!!!
                        Photobucket
                        Photobucket
                        Photobucket
                        Photobucket
                        Photobucket

Omgoodness! I didn’t see this one as well either, but she’s GORGEOUS! I’m so excited and nervous XD I just got an email saying mine has been shipped. My patience is fading fast now XD Excitement overload! haha

Zelda
                        Participant

lorbailey7 yours has GREEN hooves! How cool! I wonder if there are any others with not-gold hooves in the batch.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

Photobucket

twindragonsmum :love:

tdm

Thanks for posting these pics everyone! They’re even prettier to look at when they’ve gone home. 😀

Kalandra
                            Participant

Wow! So many beautiful babies! I cant wait to get mine! Congrats everyone!

Kalandra

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 302 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.