January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn – Post them as you get them!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn – Post them as you get them!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 302 total)
  • Author
    Beth_M
    Participant

I’m so excited. I got email notice that my Grab Bag Baby Unicorn has shipped. I’m in Washington state so perhaps it will be here quickly.

I thought I’d start a post them as you get them thread so we can see them all as they arrive.

Hannah
      Participant

Excellent idea!! But I think most of us are used to seeing this in the General Windstone section. Would you mind if I hollar at a mod to move this for you?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kiya
        Participant

Yup, this should be in general. Thread has been moved. ๐Ÿ™‚

But please post pictures! ๐Ÿ™‚

Beth_M
          Participant

thanks for giving it a proper home!

Ann

Mine shipped today too! Too bad I recently moved to New Mexico from Washington State. Hopefully it doesn’t take too much longer to ship down here!

Lupuslunae
              Participant

Ack, did lots of them ship today or just some? I live in northern CA and usually get my store purchases super quick, but I haven’t gotten shipping confirmation yet…
                /wiggle dance of impatience

Kiya
                Participant

I think only a few went out. Susie said she’ll be working through them this weekend and Monday.

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

And there seems to be a small amount (I skimmed earlier but didn’t read much) that Melody is going to need time to finish up to make up for the non-existent ones that sold XD so whoever those go to will be a smidge slower as well… Hopefully she’ll get a mini-class photo of those before they ship as well! – I also hope that the whole lot is still all mixed up (the brandly knew ones included) to give those other people equal odds at the original batch, ‘n those who haven’t shipped yet an odd for the new-unseen ones!

I’m both excited and nervous about the new ones XD I made my decision on the odds of the big group, ‘n I have this funny feeling I might’ve been one of the non-existent sold! (been an obvious concern from the get-go!) It just took me so long to get my order in, it felt like..

I can’t wait to start seein what people get! ^-^

scenceable
                    Participant

Mine didn’t ship yet either, no big deal. I had it sent 1st class instead of priority…not sure why, but I kind of like having to wait longer. The anxious wait makes opening it even more exciting. I’m a very unenthusiastic person, but when I got my youngs I was jumping up and down screaming, before I had even opened them! Plus it gives me something to look forward to. ๐Ÿ˜€

Ann

I received my shipping e-mail at 6pm PST. I’d assume that a lot more will be shipped tomorrow (or Monday).

littleironhorse
                        Participant

Mine didn’t ship yet either, no big deal. I had it sent 1st class instead of priority…not sure why, but I kind of like having to wait longer. The anxious wait makes opening it even more exciting. I’m a very unenthusiastic person, but when I got my youngs I was jumping up and down screaming, before I had even opened them! Plus it gives me something to look forward to. ๐Ÿ˜€

You know what, from my experience First Class is often faster because Priority sometimes gets held up at Customs.

My last Priority shipment took over 3 weeks and my last Fist Class shipment took just 8 days.

Bullsquid
                          Participant

You know what, from my experience First Class is often faster because Priority sometimes gets held up at Customs.

My last Priority shipment took over 3 weeks and my last Fist Class shipment took just 8 days.

I’ve found the only real difference between 1st Class and Priority to be the tracking number. I had 2 dragons shipped to me at the same time from a Texas forum member, one by Priority and the other by 1st Class (they wouldn’t play nice in one big box :P), and they arrived together.

I’m betting my baby uni will arrive on Feb. 12, give or take a couple days.

Wampus Dragon
                            Participant

I got no shipping confirmation yesterday. So unless Susie ships them today, I wont get it til at least tuesday or wednesday. :C

moonbeam
                              Participant

Funny, itยดs the exact opposite with me. First class nearly always takes up to 6 weeks, priority mostly 1 week, but they get always held up by customs for another 2-4 days. But then, so do the first class shipments since last year ๐Ÿ™ But with the tracking number I can at least see where it is at the moment and plan my trip to the customs office accordingly ๐Ÿ˜‰

LadyFirebird
                                Participant

My order is processing. I’ve been having trouble with my host site account and right now with classes starting next week, I don’t have time to deal with it. I would love to share a photo of mine if a kind fellow forum member could help me. I could email you the picture and you post it for me. Sound ok?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 302 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.