fbpx

January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn – Post them as you get them!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags January Grab Bag Baby Unicorn – Post them as you get them!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 302 total)
  • Author
    Ann

No worries here Melody because I LOVE him! He is so gorgeous! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Love, Fuzzy

Butt shot!

I love the detail on him! It reminds me of a tree. 🙂

Ann

And thank you for the speedy shipping! I selected priority with usps and I can’t believe he made it all the way to New Mexico this fast!

WolfenMachine
        Participant

ooo Blackfire-yours is my favorite so far! Hes awesome!

littleironhorse
          Participant

Wow! I can’t believe the detail on all of these!

Ann

ooo Blackfire-yours is my favorite so far! Hes awesome!

Thank you!

Hannah
              Participant

And thank you for the speedy shipping! I selected priority with usps and I can’t believe he made it all the way to New Mexico this fast!

You’re tellin me!! I’m in New Hampshire, I’m about as far away as you can get from Windstone in the US XD that was SUPER fast.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

fatalbeauty
                Participant

pretty ones so far, can’t wait to get mine!

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

I got mine today! She is pink, purple butt, white and purple mane, green blue and yellow front body with stripes and spots! Pictures as soon as I get home!

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

Wow! Loving the pics of these guys so far. Wish I could have gotten one myself. The detail on these guys are crazy complex. You rock, Melody :bigsmile: !

Hannah
                    Participant

I got mine today! She is pink, purple butt, white and purple mane, green blue and yellow front body with stripes and spots! Pictures as soon as I get home!

Is it this one?

Sorry, I went looking XD I HAD TO KNOW!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Amy
                      Participant

Got mine today! I was expecting that the odds were in my favor to get a brightly colored one, but the more I look at this one the more I fall in love with her. Isn’t she gorgeous? >.< Thank you Melody!

briteblades
                        Participant

She is BEAUTIFUL Amy Jane!!! Congrats!!! 😀

littleironhorse
                          Participant

Got mine today! I was expecting that the odds were in my favor to get a brightly colored one, but the more I look at this one the more I fall in love with her. Isn’t she gorgeous? >.< Thank you Melody!

WOW! Now THAT is very much to my taste!

Absolutely gorgeous!

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

Amy Jane! You got the first of the bunch (posted) that I really had my eye on! I didn’t realize there was purple on em too! *so pretty!*

‘n Melody! I think we’re all in love with these! I’m super excited to see what mine is, no shipping info yet.. maybe I’ll get one of the unseen ones XD – Not that I’m in a rush.. it’s gettin mailed to my house, and I’m at my bfs place for a couple weeks now (I didn’t think that one completely through, though I feel better that it isn’t in the hands on trusting people to get the right apt, lol), so when family gets it, they’re going to email me photos (I might make a special trip to go get it! lol)

Is it this one?

Sorry, I went looking XD I HAD TO KNOW!!

Hehe you found her! I really love her! She reminds me of the Bahamas!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 302 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.