fbpx

Jade scratching dragon

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Jade scratching dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I actually found a jade scratching dragon in a store and got him but I had just bought a BIN from BTweddings so I know have 2 mint jade scratching dragons. The one I just got has more yellow highlighting on the back of the wings but does smell like incense – it’s not bad unless you sniff the dragon. The other one is in really good condition but doesn’t have as much of the highlighting – I think it was painted that way. So I thought I would trade/sell one of them.

Warning – if you are work and not supposed to be on the computer wait to read the next part.

My preference would be to trade one of them (plus some money on my part) for an Old Warrior autumn leaf or flame dragon. So if someone is tired of their OW and really wants a jade…ok, you can stop laughing now but I thought it was worth a chance. You never know…after all, the Red Sox did win the World Series.

I’d also trade for a tan gryphon with the dark stripey wings.

Or I would sell him outright – I paid $259 on ebay for the one so I was hoping to get around that.

Skigod377
    Participant

Dang I want a jade scratcher! If no one snags him before I get my tax return, I will take him off your hands. ๐Ÿ˜€

Maria
      Participant

Looks like you’re out of luck, Ski. Nirvana asked about him in the other thread.

Jodi
        Participant

I’ve already PM’d ddvm too.

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Meh, revoked and edited other thread. Actualy was smart and read the actual post =P

Skigod377
            Participant

BAH! Oh well. They actually seem to be fairly common, hu? Perhaps not as common as the emerald, but look how many have popped up since the first. Im sure more will come… when I have money.

Darn, I was hoping to get something in jade. It would be out of my price range unless you want to trade for a emerald one and a little cash.

So far Emerald is going to get him – unless someone pops up with an OW which I realize is highly unlikely. I thought I would wait a day and if no one is delusional from a high fever or a hit to the head I guess Emerald gets the dragon.

Arlla
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

BAH! Oh well. They actually seem to be fairly common, hu? Perhaps not as common as the emerald, but look how many have popped up since the first. Im sure more will come… when I have money.

I was just thinking that myself! There have been quite a few popping up all of a sudden…But there can’t be THAT many of them – Melody didn’t even know about them for heaven’s sake!

Sudden loss of love for the jade scratcher, Nirvana?

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

Andrea
                Participant

How do you tell emerald from jade?

There is a thread around here somewhere that has pics.

Skigod377
                  Participant

Here ya go http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=498&highlight=jade+scratcher

and I have money, so if Emerald does not get it, I would like it.

Arlla
                    Participant

So I’ve been chatting a little with BT on ebay, and she says she’s had some pieces in Jade that we’ve certainly never discussed here…like the male and female dragons…I’m thinking there’s actually a whole jade family. GOD would I love a jade old warrior…but since I don’t know if they actually exist, I’ll be on the war path for the big hatchers next…I covet Kep’s hatching empress!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                      -J R R Tolkien

Arlla wrote:

So I’ve been chatting a little with BT on ebay, and she says she’s had some pieces in Jade that we’ve certainly never discussed here…like the male and female dragons…I’m thinking there’s actually a whole jade family. GOD would I love a jade old warrior…but since I don’t know if they actually exist, I’ll be on the war path for the big hatchers next…I covet Kep’s hatching empress!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I just bought them in the brown..and I can’t wait until they get here! I did not like the brown on the big dragons, but I am really drawn to the royal hatchers. And really the retired colors of hatchers are hitting higher prices on ebay than the special edition signed ones right now! So go…buy the royal babies in brown!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.