fbpx

Jade Coiled Male Dragon on Ebay

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Jade Coiled Male Dragon on Ebay

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant
      Jodi
      Participant

THANKS!

ooooo, that is very pretty.

Jodi
        Participant

I love mine and I thought people were looking for jade pieces, so I thought I’d let people know there was one available.

I’d love to have a jade scratching dragon, if anyone finds one for me.

Maria
          Participant

Good luck, ddvm!

Skigod377
            Participant

Good luck…Nirvana is all over it.

Maria
              Participant

Ooh oh, then you’re really going to need a lot of luck, ddvm! 😀

Thanks – sounds like I will need luck!

Well I won him but when I went to pay the S&H was $28 but in the auction it said it was $8. I emailed the seller but just got another request for payment so I sent back another request to explain the difference in the S&H. Does anyone know if they can do that – just up the S&H? I tried looking it up in the Help section but couldn’t find the answer. If anyone knows I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

They can’t change the listed shipping charges after the auction — that’s basically altering the terms of the auction after the fact. That’s prohibited by Ebay according to their rules about “Seller Non-Performance” — I think the case you mentioned would fall under “Significantly misrepresent an item by not meeting the terms and item description outlined in the listing.”

So I don’t think you’re under any obligation to buy the item if the seller suddenly decides to change the terms.

Now the weird part – the S&H in my email was $28 but out of curiousity I went to the paypal invoice and it was $8. I wonder if the seller tried to change it but paypal wouldn’t let him? Since he did have the $8 listed in the auction? I would have thought it was a typo but the second request on a different form also had the $28. Oh well, the paypal invoice was right so I paid it.

Skigod377
                Participant

I tried to give Nirvana free shipping once, and I couldn’t change the invoice, so maybe that was it?

Maria
                  Participant

I’m glad the seller wasn’t trying to give you trouble, ddvm.

ddvm wrote:

Now the weird part – the S&H in my email was $28 but out of curiousity I went to the paypal invoice and it was $8. I wonder if the seller tried to change it but paypal wouldn’t let him? Since he did have the $8 listed in the auction? I would have thought it was a typo but the second request on a different form also had the $28. Oh well, the paypal invoice was right so I paid it.

It could have just been a typo — but it is kind of strange that he would send you another invoice for $28 S & H even after you pointed out the mistake.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.