fbpx

Jackalopes?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Jackalopes?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Cassandra
    Participant

Hi Melody ๐Ÿ™‚
      I was just thinking about your rabbit candle lamps. I wonder if you could do another version with the candle holder removed from their backs and maybe add some horns to make them into cute little jackalopes? I just love jackalopes! I think they would be very popular. They would even make good grab bags. But that’s just an idea =P hope you don’t mind me asking ๐Ÿ™‚

etruscan
      Participant

Melody has fiddled around with sculpting jackalopes. Not sure what the status is now.
        http://windstoneeditions.com/content/jackalope-basket

She also created a couple for ebay. I think those were bunnies plus Oriental horns.

edit – yes they were. With tiger stripes!
        http://windstoneeditions.com/category/image-galleries/windstone-products-gallery/ebay-gallery/melody-pena/dexter-candlelamps

http://windstoneeditions.com/category/image-galleries/windstone-products-gallery/ebay-gallery/melody-pena/fletcher-candlelamps

Melody
        Keymaster

Hi Melody ๐Ÿ™‚
          I was just thinking about your rabbit candle lamps. I wonder if you could do another version with the candle holder removed from their backs and maybe add some horns to make them into cute little jackalopes? I just love jackalopes! I think they would be very popular. They would even make good grab bags. But thatโ€™s just an idea =P hope you donโ€™t mind me asking ๐Ÿ™‚

Grab bag jackalopes ! Now there is something to think about!!
          I was seriously thinking about making jackalopes.

Cassandra
          Participant

yayy I really hope you can make some when you have time ๐Ÿ˜€ I think they are such cute critters ๐Ÿ˜€

Cassandra
            Participant

Cool I never knew there were already some jackalopes made by melody ๐Ÿ™‚

Blight
              Participant

Hi Melody ๐Ÿ™‚
                I was just thinking about your rabbit candle lamps. I wonder if you could do another version with the candle holder removed from their backs and maybe add some horns to make them into cute little jackalopes? I just love jackalopes! I think they would be very popular. They would even make good grab bags. But thatโ€™s just an idea =P hope you donโ€™t mind me asking ๐Ÿ™‚

Grab bag jackalopes ! Now there is something to think about!!
                I was seriously thinking about making jackalopes.

That would be so awesome! Grab bag jackalopes! Especially if they’re of the smaller range, like the poads.

Zloy720
                Participant

I totally agree! Grab bag jackalopes that were smaller to keep the price at the $100 – $120 range and the shipping down would be amazing! I so want one!!!

*of course a PYO poad or jackalope would be awesome to both paint and for a swap… :bigsmile:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.