fbpx

iz dead…. @.#

Home Forums Miscellany Community iz dead…. @.#

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Duld
    Participant

Duld
      Participant

this was officially one of the hardest weekends I have had for over a year

the story starts on a wednesday (yea I know I said weekend but…) that’s when me and a friend of mine decided on an entertainment scene (don’t know the word, but I think you get the idea) on an annual festival one of the companys I work for,

Wednesday evening: we made a script for a video and did some recordings of the early morning scenes for the video, we had a blast,
        Thursday evening: a day off
        Friday morning (I had to go to work at 2:30 bc of volcanic ash and I was working till 05:00 then to sleep for 4 hours, wake up at 9 so that I could record the rest of the video, to work at 12 o’clock and editing till half past midnight, I had a blast
        Saturday morning work at 05:00 hours, working till 18:45, home for a half an hour and then the festival, the video was a hit, local coffee barista humour bc of some drastic changes in the company, I was at home at 01:00 after midnight and up again to get to work at 4:30… got to go home from 8-12 and my son tried to wake me up, and when I told him I was too tired to play, he brought me a teddy `^.^. then I was working till about 18:40 again and straight to a birthday party……

I iz zombie now….. graaawr….

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Sounds like you need to get some serious sleep!

*gives BRoS a pillow and a blanket*

You’ll need these…. oh, and don’t forget the teddy…. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Heather
          Participant

Oog, what a week! ๐Ÿ™ I hope that you’ve been able to take lots of time for sleep and relaxation since . . . or if not, that your next day off is coming up soon. Hang in there!

Duld
            Participant

LOL barrdwig, my next day off is on saturday, I have 2 jobs and I can’t afford to lose either one of them bc of the economical situation on this here island ๐Ÿ™‚ so I work 12 days in a row and get two days off every two weeks, they call me superwoman ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

thank you guys (wraps herself in the blanket and cuddles in) I’m gonna go to bed early tonight, but first I have to sketch some pics, I just hope that I can sleep at all (due to bad sleeping habits)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.