fbpx

Ivory Hatchers?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Ivory Hatchers?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

*shifty eyes*

Sooooo, I know you hate painting hatchers because they’re so difficult, but would a group of ivory hatchers be difficult to do? It seems like a pretty easy color!

Thank you!

Hannah
      Participant

Hey, this is a good idea for the hatchers especially, isnt it? Dipped in the tea color (or whatever water you guys use to “stain” the white), and then maybe just antiqued? Maybe even with teal eyes instead of yellow so they dont look TOO close to white hatchers? πŸ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Lupuslunae
        Participant

I am generally not a fan of the white colors, but the ivory just looks awesome, like shed snake skin! It’s especially cool if you think about it like the babies just really hatched, and so their real colors aren’t showing until the blood starts circulating, like butterfly wings!

Bullsquid
          Participant

I am generally not a fan of the white colors, but the ivory just looks awesome, like shed snake skin! It’s especially cool if you think about it like the babies just really hatched, and so their real colors aren’t showing until the blood starts circulating, like butterfly wings!

I see I wasn’t the only person reminded of snake skin by that ivory emperor. I would love to see hatching royalty in ivory.

Melody
            Keymaster

*shifty eyes*

Sooooo, I know you hate painting hatchers because they’re so difficult, but would a group of ivory hatchers be difficult to do? It seems like a pretty easy color!

Thank you!

That’s an idea!! But then we’d have to do the rest of the dragons to go with them.

Laurie
              Participant

yes, and? πŸ˜‰ The rest of the dragons would look wonderful. I think it’s a great color.

Adaneth
                Participant

I’d love to see some Oriental Dragons in this color! πŸ™‚

Kiya
                  Participant

Oh, I think it would go nicely on an oriental. πŸ™‚

Melody – please make SOME kind of ebay hatchers (or have PS do it). πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.