fbpx

Ivory Color Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Ivory Color Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

I might be the only one here but I LOVE THAT COLOR!!!! I’d love to see all the dragons in that color and in the store as an LP??????

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

I agree. I for one would love to see all of the Orientals done in this scheme. It seems to suit this particular sculpt so nicely.

Adaneth
        Participant

I’m with Purpleturtle–there’s something about this simple, elegant scheme that is PERFECT for oriental dragons, and I hope whenever you get the horn issue resolved, that you do an LP run of the oriental sculpts in this color. Pretty please! πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
          Participant

I’m with Purpleturtle–there’s something about this simple, elegant scheme that is PERFECT for oriental dragons, and I hope whenever you get the horn issue resolved, that you do an LP run of the oriental sculpts in this color. Pretty please! πŸ™‚

Exactly!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

i like it too! when i think of oriental dragons, i think of the ones made from stone, jade, bronze, things like that. ivory just seems so fitting and it looks so nice!

All I gotta say is “FALCOR”!!! LOL πŸ™‚ Sweet!

Melody
            Keymaster

I might be the only one here but I LOVE THAT COLOR!!!! I’d love to see all the dragons in that color and in the store as an LP??????

I think it is pretty too, but probably not flamboyant enough to do a big batch of them. All the Orientals would look really good in that color though, because they take antique so evenly. The Western dragons all have crannies that are difficult to wipe perfectly clean, so they look dirty when you paint them like that.Maybe this would be less of a problem if we used a lighter antique, with more of a tan color.

I think it is pretty too, but probably not flamboyant enough to do a big batch of them. All the Orientals would look really good in that color though, because they take antique so evenly. The Western dragons all have crannies that are difficult to wipe perfectly clean, so they look dirty when you paint them like that.Maybe this would be less of a problem if we used a lighter antique, with more of a tan color.

Curlies! KiRins! Mama Griffins! Small Flap Cats!

LOL–yes, in fact, I do adore this color. How did you ever guess?

If it takes a slightly lighter antique to do the Western crew, still, I know I’d love one–perhaps a Mama. Or, oooh….a hatching empress! (not as much work as painting the whole separate egg/baby routine)

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Oooo! I think the coiled mommas would look lovely to, come to think of it. Their details are relatively simple to :).

dragonshoard
                Participant

The Western dragons all have crannies that are difficult to wipe perfectly clean, so they look dirty when you paint them like that.Maybe this would be less of a problem if we used a lighter antique, with more of a tan color.

So that’s why we had so little competition for the ivory emperor. πŸ™‚ I just think it makes them look OLD. Isn’t that what an ivory dragon should look like?

Stephanie
                  Participant

I was imaging a mother dragon in Ivory… πŸ™‚

Kelly
                    Participant

All I gotta say is “FALCOR”!!! LOL πŸ™‚ Sweet!

LMAO, I like this on the orientals myself. Very pretty.

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

I like this color because it is simple elegance. I wouldn’t mind having the orientals in this color. I know it isn’t everyone’s bag but for the few of us who love them, I think a small batch would be sufficient. You could take a tally of how many people would want one–count me in!

windstonefan
                        Participant

Guess you can count me in on this one.

windstonefan

Kiya
                          Participant

I _loved_ that sun dragon, but did not win. If the winner ever does decide to part with it, I wouldn’t be sad to have a chance. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.