fbpx

IVEP Old Warrior On Ebay

Home Forums Administration Flea Market IVEP Old Warrior On Ebay

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Stephanie
      Participant

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300157439551&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BID_IT&refitem=300154894433&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

That is Intense Violet Eme Peacock Old Warrior Dragon.

I hope that I did the link correctly. πŸ™‚
        And I hope that it is really there! I am not dreaming! lol πŸ˜›

Second last already?

Stephanie
        Participant

Its late… so please use small words! lol

Skigod377
          Participant

Guys, there really does not need to be a topic on this. We all check Ebay and the seller is Windstone. I came into the flea market and there are like, 5 new topics for stuff on Ebay. No offense… I just think its overkill. πŸ™‚

skigod377 wrote:

Guys, there really does not need to be a topic on this. We all check Ebay and the seller is Windstone. I came into the flea market and there are like, 5 new topics for stuff on Ebay. No offense… I just think its overkill. πŸ™‚

If they want to point out easily found items on ebay. Let them. It’s a little pointless I agree. So what’s up? You haven’t been posting much lately. That or I’m missing your topics.

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Hmm, Ski does have a point. I think we all search ebay for “windstone” daily, if not more often, :lol:. We especially know about these fellows since they are being listed by Windstone directly- and they are on there repeatedly. I can understand posting about an exciting new, rare, or unique piece- but I’m a little worried that too many posts like this one can start flooding the forum a bit (which costs Windstone $$ in bandwidth and isn’t good for the forum database). I’ll see if it continues or not πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Stephanie
              Participant

You have the power to delete the thread then do it. I notice that others do it as well, I guess the IVEP OW isn’t that hot of an item… sorry. It won’t happen again.

Jennifer
                Keymaster

No worries! I won’t delete it. I just want to make sure it doesn’t get out of hand. πŸ™‚ This forum is mostly for people to sell and trade their own items in.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Stephanie
                  Participant

No worries at all. Lesson Learned. I won’t post anything pointless again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.