fbpx

I've been a slacker in Windstone Land

Home Forums Miscellany Community I've been a slacker in Windstone Land

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I’m sorry. I just read the thread about not getting topic updates. This is the first time I’ve been on here since I posted my sweet PYO stone wolf swap peice. eek!. Sometimes life just gets going though. I’ve been working in the shop a lot, trying to get it ready(sending approval pix to windstone as we speak), and painting like crazy to pay for everything. eek. Dying to get my paws on those PYO unicorns(I do “real” horse paint jobs for a living, anyone wanna trade?!). I donno. Just haven’t had much of a chance to jump on here.

But, now that I’m here….I might scamper over and get a couple uni’s.

Hubby’s away for 3 weeks. I dropped him off in Pittsburgh this afternoon, another reason I haven’t been around much. I’ve been flustered about him leaving. But, he’s gone now, and the house is mine 😈 I’m finishing up some projects, having a HUGE yardsale that involves selling all the crap I put in the attic last time he left for a while(he never noticed it’s gone, so that makes it all free game)

I’ve had 3 people e-mail me about when I’m gonna finish that mama dragon. Sorry, she kinda fell to the wayside. I have 10 horses, and 3 windstones to finish. Then I can justify starting more lol

I donno. Just wanted to say hey to everyone, hope everyone’s enjoying the great SUMMER weather πŸ˜€

Maria
    Participant

I’m definitely enjoying the weather. it’s nice to see you back on here again. Have fun painting!

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I’m definitely enjoying the weather. it’s nice to see you back on here again. Have fun painting!

Thanks. I kept thinking, GOSH, there’s something missing from my day…DUH, it was reading about Windstone Land 😯

BipolarBear
      Participant

I’ve been missing from windstone life meself..now Im back.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
        Engaged to a Weasel

Skigod377
        Participant

Welcome back!

skigod377 wrote:

Welcome back!

HA! I just read the caption under your dragon. Priceless.

Bob

I was gone for a week in Chicago and I missed you all

welcome back all those who have been unable to be here for a while…just want to cover my basis.

gryphondreamer wrote:

welcome back all those who have been unable to be here for a while…just want to cover my basis.

πŸ˜€ diddo!

Maria
            Participant

bluepony78 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Welcome back!

πŸ˜† Thanks for pointing that out. I didn’t even notice that Ski had changed it.

Skigod377
              Participant

bluepony78 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Welcome back!

HA! I just read the caption under your dragon. Priceless. πŸ˜› Im just playin… I love men πŸ˜‰

skigod377 wrote:

bluepony78 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Welcome back!

πŸ˜› Im just playin… I love men πŸ˜‰

but they do need to know their place. πŸ˜€

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.