It's swap time!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps It's swap time!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 148 total)
  • Author

Me and laundry2011 will ship tomarrow, but the only pic we got of hers was that super bad one i sent to you when i was in lala land. So I have no other pics of hers.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Hey dragonmelody
      I’m shipping mine out today (11/22) for my Swapee. Yea!

However, I will be out of town on vacation starting next Thursday, Thanksgiving Day (11/28), through Sunday December 8. If I receive my swap by Wednesday 11/27 I will be able to post a receipt and hopefully some photos, but if my swap comes when I’m away I won’t be able to note that it was received before I return home on 12/8/13.

I just wanted to let everyone know that up front.

Looking forward to receiving my Swap! πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Zeppard Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

dragonmedley
      Participant

Me and laundry2011 will ship tomarrow, but the only pic we got of hers was that super bad one i sent to you when i was in lala land. So I have no other pics of hers.

Hopefully the recipient doesn’t have a pet prone to pranks πŸ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Prezaurian
        Participant

I didn’t get an e-mail at all. I was hoping to ship this morning and now I won’t be able to.

Rachel
          Participant

Sent!

Prezaurian
            Participant

Everyone should have received an email πŸ™‚

Please ship sometime between, like, right now and next Monday. (My teleporter’s down… so I can’t ship right now πŸ™ )

Please, please, puleeze post a note in the thread I’ll start as soon as you receive your swap. There’s tracking and people tend to panic if the tracking says “Delivered”, but the person doesn’t post about it.

If you can, post pics. Show off the new member of the family! If your dog (or cat or ferret) ate (or hid) your camera, do say so and the artist will post and show off for you.

So let the anticipation begin!

Please send me an e-mail with the address I’m supposed to send to. I don’t want my recipient to miss out on the fun.

I’ll be shipping mine out on Monday. πŸ™‚

pegasus4240
              Participant

Shipped mine out this morning. Was hard to let him go. πŸ™‚ Hope my swappee likes him just as much. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

LadyFirebird
                Participant

Shipped!! πŸ™‚

Falcolf
                  Participant

Mine’s been sent! πŸ˜€ Woohoo!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Gosh, i hope not! We got them out this mornin, and have tracking on them. And wow, UPS really hiked their winter shipping!

They wanted $45.00 to ship the two of them, when the post office charged $19.00. I’ve shipped larger, heavier packages with UPS for less, I couldn’t believe. Talk about killing your own business!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Tara
                    Participant

Mine’s Sent

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

Gosh, i hope not! We got them out this mornin, and have tracking on them. And wow, UPS really hiked their winter shipping!

They wanted $45.00 to ship the two of them, when the post office charged $19.00. I’ve shipped larger, heavier packages with UPS for less, I couldn’t believe. Talk about killing your own business!

I know what you mean… my UPS shipping was a little over $23 ($22 after my AAA Membership discount!) and I was expecting around $15-18. They get you coming and going, don’t they?!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Zeppard Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Prezaurian
                        Participant

I sent mine out yesterday afternoon! Gosh, I hope I didn’t pick the wrong kind of shipping! I used USPS and paid about $16….. But I double boxed and used quite a bit of bubble wrap and peanuts and I did make sure to insure the package so…. I hope I didn’t faux pas. I’m freaking out now. ^_^; They said the package should arrive around Friday (though with it being a holiday I don’t know how that’s going to work).

Azurielle
                          Participant

Sent mine today too, but since mine is going international might take a bit. And ouch…shipping hurt.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 148 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.