fbpx

Is she the first one???

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Is she the first one???

• This topic has 19 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 15 years ago by Bob.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    frozendragon
    Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

*Pats Frozen* I’m sorry. Maybe it will go up again when you have some more money.*

*Have not been on ebay since late yesterday afternoon so I don’t know if the piece has been relisted or not.

it was relisted with a BIN.. πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯

Jennifer
      Keymaster

setsunawolf wrote:

Where is the justice in that? I’m responsible, don’t buy Wineberry Secret Keepers and still don’t have health insurance. :shout: πŸ˜†

I know, isn’t that miserable??! It feels like all too often the responsible ones are the ones getting punished these days. What a mess. I’m sorry you are hit by it, too.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Setsunawolf
        Participant

Jennifer wrote:

setsunawolf wrote:

Where is the justice in that? I’m responsible, don’t buy Wineberry Secret Keepers and still don’t have health insurance. :shout: πŸ˜†

I know, isn’t that miserable??! It feels like all too often the responsible ones are the ones getting punished these days. What a mess. I’m sorry you are hit by it, too.

Thanks Jen. I appreciate the symapthy.

I’ve never been able to afford health insurance. It just burns my buns that some of the girls I work with blow everything they make and the state pays for their insurance. 😑 But because I save some money for things like emergency house repairs, car repairs, retirement although not very much I am told they won’t help me. πŸ˜• I have too much money and don’t qualify even though I make the same as those other people who blow their money. I just don’t understand the logic behind that. :scratch: If we make the same yearly why do they qualify because they are irresponsible?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Maria
          Participant

Pretty SK. Still waiting for the ALSK, though.

Bob

I wish I could get one in each color!!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.