fbpx

Is it quiet in here???

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Is it quiet in here???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

So does this mean that if we want to order something from a dealer, and they say they’re out of stock, that they wont get anymore in till things are settled in Oregon?

Purplecat
      Participant

that’s what I was thinking…though..I wonder if they have backstock of common production items…?

Melody
        Keymaster

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

I have been off and on all day, and it really seems kinda quite. So it made me wonder…. is the factory being moved at this time? I love the quite. (even though I am still “store watching”) But I was wondering if anyone knew the status of the factory? Thanks so much!

The factory here is getting very empty.We are closed except for selling what remaining inventory we still have here, but it will get shipped out to the other place soon. We just bought (yay!) a second building down the street from the one we are moving into, to use as a warehouse. We finally have enough room! This means we may be able get up and running again quicker than we thought. We couldn’t possibly of gotten set up again unless we had storage somewhere else, because the first building is too small for all of our junk. Now we just need to sell the house.

Melody
          Keymaster

purplecat wrote:

that’s what I was thinking…though..I wonder if they have backstock of common production items…?

We have what we thought was enough back stock to last through the move, but it took us longer than we planned of course , so we are running out of a few production things.

Purplecat
            Participant

I’m thinking you’ll have a nice boost in sales once you’re up and running again…I’d say it’ll be ok…of course it’ll have to be anyway..it’s not like painted dragons pop out of nowhere! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maria
              Participant

Not to mention we’re all glad for a break.

Purplecat
                Participant

I know I am….but by the time they’re back up an running…I’m hoping to have spending $$ again. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

purpledragonclaw
                  Participant

Aren’t we all! πŸ˜†

Bob

I hope you can sell your house for a price that works for you in this economy. I’d LOVE to ome up for the big Re Grand Opening of Windstone!!!

I think I have asked before but how many hours is it from Staockon CA to you in Oregon

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

I hope you can sell your house for a price that works for you in this economy. I’d LOVE to ome up for the big Re Grand Opening of Windstone!!!

I think I have asked before but how many hours is it from Staockon CA to you in Oregon

Looks like about 9 hours (well, if traffic cooperates)

See this link: Route to Oregon

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

Melody wrote:

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

I have been off and on all day, and it really seems kinda quite. So it made me wonder…. is the factory being moved at this time? I love the quite. (even though I am still “store watching”) But I was wondering if anyone knew the status of the factory? Thanks so much!

The factory here is getting very empty.We are closed except for selling what remaining inventory we still have here, but it will get shipped out to the other place soon. We just bought (yay!) a second building down the street from the one we are moving into, to use as a warehouse. We finally have enough room! This means we may be able get up and running again quicker than we thought. We couldn’t possibly of gotten set up again unless we had storage somewhere else, because the first building is too small for all of our junk. Now we just need to sell the house.

Oh that’s great. πŸ˜€ Warehouses are wonderful things. If you can afford them. We are in the process of clearing out our warehouse so that we can finally get rid of it…… We have no clue where to put all the stuff yet.

Bob

Jennifer wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Looks like about 9 hours (well, if traffic cooperates)

See this link: Route to Oregon
                          I can do that it’s 6 or so to LA. I just need to get up earlier

Skigod377
                          Participant

πŸ˜† So much for a break!! Have you seen Ebay lately?? πŸ˜†

Purplecat
                            Participant

I’ll probably wait and visit next year when things are settled down again and things are running smoothly. I’m excited about it now though! I’ll have to fly in due to being all the way over here! πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
                              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

πŸ˜† So much for a break!! Have you seen Ebay lately?? πŸ˜†

shoosh you!!! I’m trying not to look!!!! πŸ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.