fbpx

Is it POSSIBLE?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Is it POSSIBLE?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

That maybe one day we will get to see your Wizard’s House in production or limited Production? I just love my castles, and they sure would love to have a Wizard’s House to sit with them….YES, they told me so! XD

Bob

WindstoneCollector wrote:

That maybe one day we will get to see your Wizard’s House in production or limited Production? I just love my castles, and they sure would love to have a Wizard’s House to sit with them….YES, they told me so! XD

Your Windstones are talking to you??
      OK slowly back away from the collection and go lay down!!

😈 😀

XD XD
      Nah, I was just being goofy. Been out visiting today and everyone acts like they were whacked with a goofy stick. Must be in the air. 😈

Melody
      Keymaster

Don’t be silly, the castles don’t talk. That is just the spirits that LIVE in them.
        I have a wizard castle in my office that I think about all the time.I just got some moss from a craft store to put on it … oh man! it would be such a fun pyo!! It looks so cute with added features like real sticks and moss.
        Someday!

Bodine
        Participant

And I thought I was alone XD

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

NEVER!!! XD
          I must have ALOT of spirits around here then! 😮

Bodine
          Participant

NEVER!!! XD
            I must have ALOT of spirits around here then! 😮

XD XD

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Jasmine
            Participant

Melody wrote:

Don’t be silly, the castles don’t talk. That is just the spirits that LIVE in them.
              I have a wizard castle in my office that I think about all the time.I just got some moss from a craft store to put on it … oh man! it would be such a fun pyo!! It looks so cute with added features like real sticks and moss.
              Someday!

Can we see a pic, please, pretty please. 😀

Jennifer
              Keymaster

http://melodypena.elfwood.com/Wizards_House.3031693.html

http://melodypena.elfwood.com/Wizards_House_detail.3031658.html

http://melodypena.elfwood.com/Wizards_House_top_view.3031657.html

You know, as a PYO artists could paint this then dribble some of the Liquitex Clear high gloss acrylic into the ponds to fill them with transparent ‘water’… it’d look pretty cool.

Also, I love moss!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

bayoudragon
                Participant

I’m picturing it now… If I got a castle, I know I would come home to find my hubby using it for his RPG get-togethers. :spank: 😆

Ugh…I put Wizard’s house…I meant the castle. **Too many paint fumes** That would be cool as a PYO. I like the koi fish too! 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.