fbpx

iPod helps saves soldier

Home Forums Miscellany Community iPod helps saves soldier

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Check it out! Pretty amazing.

Ipod saves Soldier's Life 2

Participant

It looks like iPods are the modern version of the Civil War pocket Bibles!

Purplecat
        Participant

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

SilverArrow wrote:

Check it out! Pretty amazing.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tiki/445618234/in/pool-appleusers/
          That is amazing. Good thing that the ipod didn’t cause more injury. I agree with the comments that they should send him a new one even if it isn’t covered under warrenty.

mimitrek wrote:

It looks like iPods are the modern version of the Civil War pocket Bibles!

I never have heard about those. I have learned something new today. YAY. πŸ˜€

Rusti
          Participant

The story is awesome, now send it to Mythbusters just for sh*ts ‘n giggles.

What I can’t get over are the idiotic comments left by people saying they *know* that it could/couldn’t/whatever have happened. Not to mention the one where the chick was lamenting the dead insurgent.

Nevermind the dead man would have lopped her head off and smiled while he did it.

But yes, soldier should get a new iPod, regardless, because the story is just that good and he just got that lucky!

He should definitely receive a new iPod, after that I think he deserves one. Besides, purely from a marketing standpoint, I could see that story turning into an interesting little marketing opportunity for Microsoft!

frozendragon
            Participant

Hessari wrote:

He should definitely receive a new iPod, after that I think he deserves one. Besides, purely from a marketing standpoint, I could see that story turning into an interesting little marketing opportunity for Microsoft!

isn’t Ipod….Apple? and not microsoft….

they didn’t become one company while I was off in space did they?

SPark
              Participant

No they didn’t!

frozendragon
                Participant

wooo….I got scared for a minute….it’s not like Bill doesn’t have enough money already…. 😯

Rusti
                  Participant

I don’t think ol’ Steve needs any financial help either. πŸ˜‰

Pfft, I never claimed to know what I was talking about. Microsoft is doing so much these days I’ve lost track of them, thank you for correcting me.

frozendragon
                    Participant

Hessari wrote:

Pfft, I never claimed to know what I was talking about. Microsoft is doing so much these days I’ve lost track of them, thank you for correcting me.

I had an Ipod once….should be used for target practice…I think they are poop….

and yeah….you never know who makes what anymore

Never underestimate the power of 20,000 songs!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.