fbpx

Introduction and a casualty!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Introduction and a casualty!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Kasie
    Participant

Welcome and OMG!!!!! I’m so sorry for your poor momma.

DantheDragon
      Participant

Quote:

OMG that hurt to look at

I cringed too! Poor mama dragon! ;_;

Welcome to the forums! Hopefully things will work out with the buyer and repairing her!

Bob

Welcome welcom.
          I hope she can be fixed

Starbreeze
          Participant

Welcome to the forum!! And please post pics of momma dragon with her head back on. That other pic is giving me nightmares. πŸ™

Griffiness wrote:

Hi Aldana! πŸ˜€

Me going on about windstones 24/7 got you on here πŸ˜€ yay!

Oh no i feel really bad, i know how much you wanted that mother πŸ™ Awww πŸ™ πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ You really should leave that seller neg feedback!
            Im worried about my mother now, i know Dragoness packed it well though πŸ˜€

Im sure you will do a good job fixing her though πŸ˜€
            Aw, don’t worry. I have sent stuff to GB and Ski and they arrived fine. I am a good packer. πŸ˜€

Oh and Welcome to the forum. May your collection grow until you don’t have any room for them. πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
            Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

laphon1
              Participant

Welcome! Best wishes for momma dragon’s speedy recovery.

Elena
                Participant

Welcome!

Poor Mama!!! But she’s in good hands now πŸ˜€

Aldana
                  Participant

I have recieved word from the seller! I will be getting my money back and will try and claim from royal Mail… I don’t think that will work as although he did write This way up and fragile handle with care he is the one who packed it so badly.
                    I hope I get to keep the mother as I have grown fond of her.

Here are some photos with her head back on.

this is the bit i am not looking forward to fixing

I Would love an Old Warrior one day.. any Old Warrior!

Bob

poor baby

Oh she looks much happier now! πŸ˜€ Let us know what happens Aldana.

Skigod377
                      Participant

Aldana wrote:

I have recieved word from the seller! I will be getting my money back and will try and claim from royal Mail… I don’t think that will work as although he did write This way up and fragile handle with care he is the one who packed it so badly.
                        I hope I get to keep the mother as I have grown fond of her.

Here are some photos with her head back on.

this is the bit i am not looking forward to fixing
                        [img]

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/aldana_g07/Picture003.jpg%5B/img%5D

I hope you get a refund and its not too much of a hassle.

Maria
                        Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Griffiness wrote:

Hi Aldana! πŸ˜€

Oh no i feel really bad, i know how much you wanted that mother πŸ™ Awww πŸ™ πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ You really should leave that seller neg feedback!

Aw, don’t worry. I have sent stuff to GB and Ski and they arrived fine. I am a good packer. πŸ˜€

I’ll happily vouch for that. Dragoness packs so well it even withstands two months of surface mail!

Skigod377
                          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Griffiness wrote:

Hi Aldana! πŸ˜€

I’ll happily vouch for that. Dragoness packs so well it even withstands two months of surface mail! Mos Def!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.