fbpx

Interesting/Favorite Christmas gifts

Home Forums Miscellany Community Interesting/Favorite Christmas gifts

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Aww Serenity! If you were bad, did you at least get some coal or a spanking? hehe

This should be added to the WS smilies hehe

Stephanie
      Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Aww Serenity! If you were bad, did you at least get some coal or a spanking? hehe

This should be added to the WS smilies hehe

LOL

No coal and no spankin :spank: sooo… I guess I was good…lol

bayoudragon
        Participant

aww… hugs, Serenity. BIG group hug! 🙂

I got chocolate (always good), a few gift cards, and a big brown scarf from my sister. OMG, I love scarves, and it’s so awesome! ^_^

But the most interesting gift I received was a hoodie from my brother-in-law. It’s a Twilight hoodie, but I’m not really a Twilight fan. I say interesting because I do believe it’s a promotional product he got from work. It says “on DVD and Blu-ray 12/04/10” on the left front. 😈 LOL! It’s remarkably warm, soft, and fuzzy though, so it’s a keeper. :yes:

darjeb
          Participant

My b/f gave me a check to cover the cost of the new heating and A/C I had installed in the house in September. Wasn’t that GREAT of him! He was definitely feeling generous this year. I also got homemade cookies, brownies, etc., a snow globe, 3 candle lights, a large can of delicious cookes, homemade rum egg nog, and several other gifts from the neighbors. I live on a cul de sac and there are 10 houses and we all exchange small gifts with each other every year.

Besides family time and a whole lot of food, i got a 22g rifle and a new pair of snow boots. and a new pandora bracelet with a few new charms.

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

WolfenMachine
            Participant

darjeb wrote:

My b/f gave me a check to cover the cost of the new heating and A/C I had installed in the house in September. Wasn’t that GREAT of him! He was definitely feeling generous this year. I also got homemade cookies, brownies, etc., a snow globe, 3 candle lights, a large can of delicious cookes, homemade rum egg nog, and several other gifts from the neighbors. I live on a cul de sac and there are 10 houses and we all exchange small gifts with each other every year.

OMG-Yum! That was incredibly nice of your BF. ^_^

Skigod377
              Participant

A rifle is an interesting gift!!

The best gift I got was time with family. First my husbands in Kentucky, then mine in Florida. I flew my brother to Florida also. I’d not seen him in ten years and it has been much longer since we were all together like that. Priceless.

Bodine
                Participant

darjeb wrote:

That’s really nice.I wish my neighboorhood pulled together like that.Congrats on the cool BF too 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.