fbpx

initial post loading blank

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback initial post loading blank

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

I’ve lately been having at least the first post, if not more, in new topics loading blank. If I refresh/reload the page, it then shows up. I know it’s not just a browser issue because I haven’t changed my browser, and this has only been going on for a week. And its also happening on my phone. Anyone else having this happen?

I’ve lately been having at least the first post, if not more, in new topics loading blank. If I refresh/reload the page, it then shows up. I know it’s not just a browser issue because I haven’t changed my browser, and this has only been going on for a week. And its also happening on my phone. Anyone else having this happen?

Having the same problem on my iPad.

Heather
      Participant

Happening to me too, the post is there, it’s just hidden under a large blank block. When I refresh then everything looks normal.

fatalbeauty
        Participant

ditto, been having that for a bit but it wasn’t bothering me yet but might as well add me to the list of getting that….

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
          Participant

This was also posted under the “Bug Reporting” sticky and Pam said she had told the Tech guys about it, but that was last week. Glad somebody gave it another push! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.