fbpx

In regards to PYO Dragons…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody In regards to PYO Dragons…

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

I really have never had a problem getting PYOs. You just email and order them off the order page. You dont have to wait on Ebay for all of them. I dont know about the wolves… I have not ordered anymore since the initial batch, but the kirins and griffins you can order anytime. They probably have dragons, too.

Maria
      Participant

I don’t bother with E-Bay for PYOs either. It saves Windstone the fees if I just buy them directly. 😉

Jodi
        Participant

The wolves are on the PYO page too, so they can be ordered anytime too.

Maria
          Participant

The only thing that PYO page lacks are some eye colors and the big PYO dragon…

laphon1
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Quote:

And the PYO unicorn.

Jennifer
              Keymaster

laphon1 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Quote:

And the PYO unicorn.

True! But the page is up to date with all of the released PYOs. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

WolfenMachine
                Participant

I’m very glad they can all be ordered direct now too! I can’t wait to get my hands on some kirins and dragons and a wolf and another griffin! mwaha!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.