fbpx

I'm on Youtube!

Home Forums Miscellany Community I'm on Youtube!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

So, My husband thinks he’s hilarious! This is probably not work or young children friendly, I cursed a couple times, and i didn’t know I was on camera. Enjoy!

Jasmine
    Participant

Bull p*nis?? 😯 😯 I think from now on he should have to cook. Too funny. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Skigod377
      Participant

Its funny what people think is disgusting. All the while you are talking about how gross raw meat is and I am thinking how gross having the cat on the counter is.

She was on the counter? I thought she was on top of the fridge? BAD EMMA! LOL

Skigod377
        Participant

DragonMistress wrote:

She was on the counter? I thought she was on top of the fridge? BAD EMMA! LOL

She jumped on the counter to get to the fridge. Sneaky bugger. Your video is funny. He got you good. πŸ˜‰

Thanks! He loves to do stuff like that! and Emma knows better than to get on the counter! ::grumble…stupid cat…must windex the crap outta the counter again::

BDW
          Participant

Oh that was funny! The expression on your face…

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Ditto BDW!!!!! ….and now the keyboard doesn’t want to work real well ’cause I just snorted milk all over it…..

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

keschete
              Participant

Hehehe, that was funny! I love youtube. I watch it more than tv!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

πŸ˜† LOL, Thanks guys!

Katherine
                Participant

Haha-the best part is when you turn around and say “you son of a b****!” Haha that is really funny! πŸ˜€

DantheDragon
                  Participant

Hahhaha! That was great XD

Kasie
                    Participant

That was good! πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.