I'm new to Windstone. What exactly are "fuzzies"; how does one obtain them?

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy I'm new to Windstone. What exactly are "fuzzies"; how does one obtain them?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stormbreeze
    Participant

I read that Fuzzies come with Windstone pieces. Is there something special one has to do to get one, or do they just randomly show up with your orders?

My first Windstone piece, a Spectral Dragon in Emerald Peacock, is on its way. It’s all rather exciting.

Thanks

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Copper83
      Participant

Just write “Love Fuzzy” in the comments section when you place an order. Enjoy your new dragon. ๐Ÿ™‚

Stormbreeze
        Participant

Okay, thank you! I suppose it would be too late to receive one now.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Kim
          Blocked

Hi. Welcome to the forum! Fuzzies are made of pieces of fuzzy fabric, come in random colours and sizes and have little bead eyes. There are a some forum threads with pictures of fuzzies in them. They are just fun extras some people like so if you want one, when you place your order for something, as she said above, write ‘Love Fuzzy’ in the comments before you submit the order and you will get one in your box. If you don’t get one this time, then next time you order request two of them to make up for this one. Here is a webpage with info and pics of them: http://windstoneeditions.com/love-fuzzy

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Welcome!
              You’ll find that the Fuzzies have a following of their own. They can be just as addictive, and some members have quite the assortment and collection. ๐Ÿ˜€

I heard that a very nice Lady named ‘Susie’ is their Queen …. ๐Ÿ˜‰

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Zeppard Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

If you would like a lil boost in your Fuzzy collection, send me a PM ๐Ÿ™‚ I have quite a few that I’d be willing to send to a new home!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.