fbpx

im a little happier

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone im a little happier

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone, I’ve been just hiding and watching on here and Facebook. As some know, I miss my job at the USPS, they hired to many PSE’s and let 5 of us go, including me (we were last hired, so therefore first to get let go) I have been seriously sad these past couple weeks because of that. But I’m posting a little good news that I must share. I had won the Zebra cuttle fish bat winged flap cat today and was extremely happy. It was a sort of dangerous buy for my budget since I’m looking for work, but I needed a little something to cheer up my spirits. I’ve always wanted a striped unique Windstone and now own one, I’m so happy πŸ™‚ it made my day when the auction ended that I was going to own the flap cat. I hope to find a job soon, and I am concidering going back to school to be a Vet Tech, because I have such a love for animals. Just a few happy things I wanted to share with everyone πŸ™‚

Hannah
    Participant

Congratulations Nela-g!! We definitely all could use a little extra happiness now and then, and I’m glad that you were able to get yourself a little of that πŸ™‚
      Good luck in your job search! <3

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Aww thank you sooo much Hannah πŸ™‚ I can’t wait to receive her πŸ™‚ as soon as I do, I will post pics of her and all my Windstones (haven’t been able to because I have no computer at home and can’t get to my aunts a lot and have no clue how to post pics from my phone LOL) and thank you, I hope to get one soon πŸ™‚

Ann

Yay for special kitties! I know what you mean about needing a little pick me up. While I was out of work, I decided to take a risk and buy a gbb uni. About a week later, I was offered my current job that I love! I hope wind stones will bring you job luck as well!

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Pickmeups are always neccessary! Congrats on yours and good luck with your job hunt!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Thank you so much everyone, just the support I’m getting from everyone here is cheering me up πŸ™‚ you guys are so kind. And thank you for wishing me luck! Hopefully soon ill get an interview, when I do, ill post it πŸ™‚

Kim
          Blocked

I hope it does help you feel better. I have done the same thing in the past too with getting pieces I liked but then I got a job as well which helps a lot. I may be looking for for other work though where I am happier and good luck finding something as well!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
            Blocked

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

LadyFirebird
              Participant

Glad you’re feeling better–like tdm said, we all need pick-me-ups every now and then. Good luck in the job hunt!

darjeb
                Participant

I am glad to hear you have cheered up a bit a new Windstone will cheer up the worst day. I hope you get a new job soon.

siberakh1
                  Participant

Congrats on the kitty and I hope you are able to find a new job soon! I hope I can find something new soon as well!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.