fbpx

If you won the April raffle which piece would you pick?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone If you won the April raffle which piece would you pick?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Oh, missed that comment, Adaneth, thanks so much for posting. I really love the silver grulla color on the unicorns so it’s good to know there are more out there! Has there been a foal?

Pegasi1978
    Participant

ddvm wrote:

Oh, missed that comment, Adaneth, thanks so much for posting. I really love the silver grulla color on the unicorns so it’s good to know there are more out there! Has there been a foal?

Nope no baby or young unicorn in silver grulla…not so sure about an SG grand either.

Pam

Hot Paws was for eBay. Melody stole him. Now I am forced to list a guinea pig instead. That’s what I get for being sick on a Friday (wasn’t able to protect the eBay cart)

Anonymous

I would pick Pierce and then Hot Paws! Yep – that’s what I would do. πŸ™‚ AMAZING CHOICES!

Anonymous

Pam Thompson wrote:

Hot Paws was for eBay. Melody stole him. Now I am forced to list a guinea pig instead. That’s what I get for being sick on a Friday (wasn’t able to protect the eBay cart)

LOL! This just made me burst out laughing!!! Thanks πŸ˜‰

Lokie
            Participant

Pierce (gryphon) first, then Hot Paws (Flapper), then Stormy (uni). Stormy would have been my first pick, but if they are making Limited production grulla unicorns, then I’d rather have a color scheme that I couldn’t obtain otherwise (no way I can afford those Ebay gryphons or cats). And the dragon’s colors don’t do it for me.

Melody
              Keymaster

Pam Thompson wrote:

I only stole him because I was sick that week too, and I couldn’t paint anything new in time to hold the raffle. Plus, you weren’t there…

Melody wrote:

Pam Thompson wrote:

I only stole him because I was sick that week too, and I couldn’t paint anything new in time to hold the raffle. Plus, you weren’t there…

Pam, I think you need to get a full time guard on your ebay cart! πŸ˜†

Pam

Melody wrote:

Pam Thompson wrote:

You could have picked Peaches.
                  ( Or that black panther gargoyle )

Patricia
                  Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Melody wrote:

Pam Thompson wrote:

Who is Peaches and the black panther gargoyle ??? πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Sent my donation this morning. Poor Stormy getting no love in the poll.

Skigod377
                      Participant

ddvm wrote:

I have not seen a foal yet. And she is doing some solid males for LP, but I love the paint markings.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Pam Thompson wrote:

Melody wrote:

Pam Thompson wrote:

Yea, if you picked Peaches you could have just sent Hot Paws directly to me and none would be the wiser πŸ˜†

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Wampus Dragon
                          Participant

Looks like pegasi will get her Stormy. (: I would have picked the old warrior. He’s gorgeous.

Leigha
                            Participant

You still have a chance πŸ™‚ that was the 997 raffle. There will also be an April raffle pick, and you’ll get to pick between the left over three. Have you emailed your entry to Melody’s email yet?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.