fbpx

If you won the April raffle which piece would you pick?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone If you won the April raffle which piece would you pick?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Ok, I admit it – I’ve been drooling over the choices for this month’s raffle and fantasizing over which one I would pick. Talk about a tough choice! My favorite sculpture is the OW but the griffin is so amazing! And I love the unicorn – he is very tempting. Decisions, decisions. Man, I would love to have to make the decision for real! πŸ˜‰ So, if you won which one would you pick?

Tyrrlin
    Participant

The Griffin, but if he’s already gone, the flapcat.

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Apari
      Participant

Personally, I love the OW. But the Grif gets my 2nd pick.
        I have been wanting to see a dragon with black and gold/silver, and he looks better than I imagined. πŸ™‚
        Good luck to all.

bayoudragon
        Participant

Had the hoofer have been a male pegasus in that color, that would have been my first choice. I want a grulla pegasus so bad, it’s haunting me at night! πŸ˜†

I only have 1 OW, and this one is a prototype to boot… but that griffin is STUNNING!!! It would be an EXTREMELY difficult choice.

I would probably go with the OW…

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

As much as I love the Old Warrior sculpt, and the Griffin is beautiful I would LOVE HOT PAWS!!!!

Only one vote? Mine? No love for the kitty? 😳 Maybe Melody can just send him directly to me! πŸ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Nicole
            Participant

They’re all gorgeous but that griffin is stunning. The only one I wouldn’t pick is the cat even though i love cats all the other pieces are just so tempting. The griffin is my first choice though.

I picked Paws…But with that said, I wouldn’t get a second pick. I do love that OW tho. πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum
              Participant

I have a complete and utter “crush” for Peirce *swoons* I’d trade both me boyohs for him πŸ˜† j/k πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum πŸ˜†

tdm

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

I picked the Flap cat, but I would be a very hard choice between him and the Griffin.

Cindra
                  Participant

All of them are beautiful but I would pick the OW, Opoponax. I’d love having him in my home! πŸ™‚

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

I’d pick Stormy…need to remember to get my donation in soon.

keschete
                      Participant

My choice hands down, would be the Old Warrior! I love Old Warriors and I have 11. Sooooo, I am drooling over Opoponax!!!!

With that said, that Griffin is simply gorgeous and I have a special place in my heart for the griffins also, so as a second pick, Pierce would be it!

I said Hot Paws but it was a tough choice! Him and the griffin are STUNNING!!!!! πŸ˜€

pegasi1978 wrote:

I’d pick Stormy…need to remember to get my donation in soon.

I’m glad there is so love for Stormy – I think he would be my second pick because he is so awesome!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.