fbpx

If you won the April raffle which piece would you pick?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone If you won the April raffle which piece would you pick?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

I would LOVE the unicorn, but since that is the only sculpt of the four that I currently have, I would probably choose either the griffin or the flapcat….probably the flapcat. πŸ™‚ But I voted griffin…oh well!! It is such a tough choice!!

Bob

OF course it would be the OW for me

Maria
        Participant

I’m with the majority here – I’d go for the OW.

I would go for the dragon first (he’s so cool in black & gold) If he’s taken, of course the cute flapcat (AWWW!!!) πŸ˜€

Laurie
          Participant

I voted for the griffin, then would do the cat, then the hoofer. πŸ˜€
            (I’m a lap person, the OW,? not so much) πŸ˜•

Jodi
            Participant

Kitty!

siberakh1
              Participant

I honestly don’t know what I’d pick! I really like the griffin, and have wanted a male griffin for a special one for a while (after getting outbid on one by like $10 only to have the person resell it like 2 weeks later *grumble*), but I also really love Hot Paws and that Unicorn is gorgeous! If I won, I might just say, pick one of the three and surprise me in all honesty! I’d be happy with any of the three. πŸ™‚ Pierce and Hot Paws are a bit more complex in design, but that Grulla coloration is very pretty! I don’t think I could choose!

I love the OW sculpt, and while Opoponax is pretty, he just isn’t for me in that coloration, so I’d have to pass on him.

EDIT: OK, I decided I’d probably pick Pierce, then Stormy, but only because I’ve been wanting an orange eyed male griffin in natural markings for a while now. If he had a different color eye, I’d pick Stormy 1st, so Stormy is a really close second (I actually put him first pick in the poll). Hot Paws would be my third pick, since there are other cat colorations I love the colors on more, but he still is quite the looker!

Angie
                Participant

Hot Paws, no question! He’s gorgeous, and Flap Cats are my absolute favorite sculpt!

YAY!!! GO Kitty!!! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                  Participant

I’d go for the griffin 1st then the uni. It was hard to choose between the two but I did just buy the gruella male. πŸ™‚

I’d go for that OW, besides I don’t own any yet. πŸ™‚

Second choice would be that glorious griffin.

They`re all gorgeous, but I would pick the OW. He looks very cool! 8)

Skigod377
                    Participant

Why is Stormy getting no love?? The one on Ebay was super popular… I know, cuz I got outbid… and yet he’s neglected here. πŸ˜•

skigod377 wrote:

Why upis Stormy getting no love?? The one on Ebay was super popular… I know, cuz I got outbid… and yet he’s neglected here. πŸ˜•

I love Stormy but I think he would be my second pick after the OW – I think the poor guy might be second on a lot of peoples’ lists but only the top pick shows up. But if you think his feelings are hurt I would be more than happy to cuddle him close! πŸ˜€

Do you think we could bribe Melody to do a LP of Stormy? I like him more every time I see him (and I’m wearing out my refresh button for the Windstone blog!)

Adaneth
                      Participant

ddvm wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Why upis Stormy getting no love?? The one on Ebay was super popular… I know, cuz I got outbid… and yet he’s neglected here. πŸ˜•

I love Stormy but I think he would be my second pick after the OW – I think the poor guy might be second on a lot of peoples’ lists but only the top pick shows up. But if you think his feelings are hurt I would be more than happy to cuddle him close! πŸ˜€

Do you think we could bribe Melody to do a LP of Stormy? I like him more every time I see him (and I’m wearing out my refresh button for the Windstone blog!)

According to Pam on the eBay auctions thread, Melody has painted a few for an LP run, but it’s the solid color without the white. So I doubt she’d do more like Stormy as the color is quite similar… πŸ˜•

Pam Thompson wrote:

Silver grulla actually. Although at this point i think she’s only painted 6, and we are almost out of horns for the males.
                        Przewalski’s is also very likely to be a LP color soon-ish.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.