fbpx

Ideas…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Ideas…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I have a question for all of you who read this thread…
    I have a blank Ki-Rin with red eyes…Also, I have a blank Griff with red eyes…Any ideas for these guys you think I might be able to get onto them when I am done with the 3 swap pieces I am currently working on? I haven’t done anything with red in it yet, and wouldn’t mind a few ideas for a red something… πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
    Participant

Something in red, purple and orange… (yes, really!)

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

Try these see if they catch your interest. They are general searches to give you lots of pics at once….=P

http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=1&ct=result&cd=1&q=fritillary&spell=1

http://images.google.com/images?q=cecropia+moth&btnG=Search+Images&um=1&hl=en&sa=2

I REALLY like this one and think it would be neat!

nessiemom
        Participant

Now that is cool!!!

I like that moth alot! I was walking yesterday and laying on the sidewalk was one that wasn’t so flambouyantly colored as that one, but very similar. I’ll file him in the ideas folder in my pics folder. πŸ˜€ Thanks for the ideas!

This is the guy I saw!!! I even got him to stay on my hand for about a block…Just as I headed for my camera, he took off. But he stayed in my Magnolia for aobut an hour, jsut too far away to photo. πŸ˜›

It actually has some weight to it you could feel. It peed on me though…Does that sound funny or what? πŸ˜†

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Pretty Sphinx Moth! Ya they can “pee” on you, it’s usually after they first hatch and have excess fluid that can’t be pumped into the veins of the wings. Totally normal πŸ˜†

I figured I would sound weird for the pee thing, but I am glad to know that I wasn’t imagining it! πŸ˜† Welcome back Cat! I missed you! πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I figured I would sound weird for the pee thing, but I am glad to know that I wasn’t imagining it! πŸ˜† Welcome back Cat! I missed you! πŸ˜€

You just missed my bugs hehehe =P

j/k I missed you too!

[/img]

Starbreeze
              Participant

πŸ˜† Where Cat goes, the bugs soon follow!!! I missed ya too, Cat!!! πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
                Participant

Back to your griffin and kirin, WSC. Another idea, might be something with the colors of Fall leaves. πŸ˜‰

You know cat, I might be able to put that theme on a Ki-Rin…the surface is flat enough. HAHAHAHA 😯

I was thinking something like this only with orange, yellow, black and red…

I just love the pattern I managed to create on him. But, that moth is stunning too…Maybe the neck feather pattern off of Tempesta and the feathers on the wings marked like that red moth? I have so many ideas, that is why I asked for evreyone’s input! LOL (Brain at mach 5 and the butt is slowly trying to catch up! πŸ™„ )
                  Hmmm…something autumnal…That is new…Keep coming with the ideas…I’ll put my favorites to vote in a few days. How’s that? πŸ˜€

For the Griffin that is… LOL

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

Hehehe! Always glad to help!

Mmloda
                    Participant

Hmmm..You could always try to paint them in fall/autumn colors…I think that would go with the red eyes… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.