fbpx

I talked to ddvm

Home Forums Miscellany Community I talked to ddvm

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Laurie
      Participant

I told her. I called, sorry. I couldn’t wait any longer. Besides she already has plans for this!!!!!! 😳 πŸ˜‰

Bob

2Huberts wrote:

I told her. I called, sorry. I couldn’t wait any longer. Besides she already has plans for this!!!!!! 😳 πŸ˜‰

Plans for what??

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Plans to use the proceeds. πŸ˜‰

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I posted on another thread but I really can’t say thank you enough. I called one of my sisters to tell her so there are two of us crying. She said what a remarkable forum I must belong to – and she is so right!

This is the absolute best forum anywhere!

Bob

ddvm wrote:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I posted on another thread but I really can’t say thank you enough. I called one of my sisters to tell her so there are two of us crying. She said what a remarkable forum I must belong to – and she is so right!

This is the absolute best forum anywhere!
              Yes it is!!

Purplecat
              Participant

you’re very welcome, all of us who donated wish you the best of luck, and support. You take care, and dont hesitate to pm if you need someone to talk to! πŸ˜€

Bob

purplecat wrote:

you’re very welcome, all of us who donated wish you the best of luck, and support. You take care, and dont hesitate to pm if you need someone to talk to! πŸ˜€

EXACLTY I did go thru this with my mom so I completely understand

siberakh1
                  Participant

purplecat wrote:

Indeed! It was our pleasure to do this! πŸ˜€ We’re here for you!

enjoy your trip and stay strong . Any thing can be conquered if we fight the good fight , just look at Troy

Jasmine
                    Participant

Man, you’re making me all weepy. Have a great time on your trip, and we expect lots and lots of pics!!

kitsunelady
                      Participant

I hope you have fun on your trip! =) And enjoy your dragon! <3

Maria
                        Participant

You’re welcome, DDVM. Have lots and lots of fun.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.