I need your help! (with the Grab Bag Directories)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags I need your help! (with the Grab Bag Directories)

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Do these directories still exist somewhere?

Yes, the website is
      https://deadbunny.org/

No idea why I remembered this but for some reason it stuck in my head! Must have been something bout dead rabbits. 🙂

Hannah
      Participant

Do these directories still exist somewhere?

Yes, the website is
        https://deadbunny.org/

No idea why I remembered this but for some reason it stuck in my head! Must have been something bout dead rabbits. 🙂

This made me smile – you remembered!!
        Its also on another website of mine here:

Windstone Grab Bag Directories

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I so wish we kept up with this

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Embrie
          Participant

Awesome, thank you!

Yes, it would be great to have these for all the grab bags, and also a link to the class photos for each grab bag. I can never find those.

I know where the post is with the links to all the show-off threads, which is nice, but unfortunately a lot of the pictures that had been posted in those have expired.

Looking for GBs: loaf dragon; dark red-colored sitting grey wolf; baby ki-rins; sitting ori; fantasy qi-lin #154

etruscan
            Participant

Awesome, thank you!

Yes, it would be great to have these for all the grab bags, and also a link to the class photos for each grab bag. I can never find those.

I know where the post is with the links to all the show-off threads, which is nice, but unfortunately a lot of the pictures that had been posted in those have expired.

Class photos for most of the early batches were posted in Melody’s Blog. A link to the Blog is in the drop down menu under “Community”.

https://windstoneeditions.com/blog/

Hannah
              Participant

It was unfortunately very difficult to keep up with – I had to get permission from every single person for every picture, people would send me pictures but not the permissions so I’d have to get after them about it, I had to crop and resize pictures in my own time, and there was even some drama at some point with one person rescinding their permission for me to have the image on my website and having to deal with threats over it.. it was not pleasant!

I wish there was an easier way to get submissions for this, because I absolutely would have kept going with it.. but it was just a lot.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Moondust Dragon
                Participant

It sounds like these GB directories were very cool (and a lot of work). I’ve had a quick look at the most recent (I think) websites, but I’m wondering if there’s anywhere for people to view any of the GB “class photos”? It would be neat to see some of Melody’s previous GB paints (I love them all!), and now that I have a few GB critters (8 from 4 different batches if memory serves), it would be neat to see if I can find any of them in the class photos. I’d also like to read up on how GBs work (I don’t know anything other than that the lists fill up in less than 45 minutes XD), e.g., the numbering system, trading partners(?), etc. If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated. Maybe the class photos are somewhere here in this very forum and I just need to do some detective work, but if there’s a quicker way to find them, that would be awesome. Thank you!

Moondust Dragon

etruscan
                  Participant

It sounds like these GB directories were very cool (and a lot of work). I’ve had a quick look at the most recent (I think) websites, but I’m wondering if there’s anywhere for people to view any of the GB “class photos”? It would be neat to see some of Melody’s previous GB paints (I love them all!), and now that I have a few GB critters (8 from 4 different batches if memory serves), it would be neat to see if I can find any of them in the class photos. I’d also like to read up on how GBs work (I don’t know anything other than that the lists fill up in less than 45 minutes XD), e.g., the numbering system, trading partners(?), etc. If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated. Maybe the class photos are somewhere here in this very forum and I just need to do some detective work, but if there’s a quicker way to find them, that would be awesome. Thank you!

A lot of the class pics are in a group at the top of this topic page:

Grab Bag Class Pics

You also can find older class photos on Melody’s Blog. The link to that is in the drop-down menu under “Community”,

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.