fbpx

I need your help! (with the Grab Bag Directories)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags I need your help! (with the Grab Bag Directories)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    pony-up
    Participant

“caramelapple” that you have listed in June of 2011 belongs in August 2011

Hannah
      Participant

Thanks pony up! I’ll fix that tomorrow πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Hannah
        Participant

Alright I have updated once again, this time with a big addition to the Poads page with all that I could find for the May 2013 batch (I went through the thread and I am pretty sure I found everyone who stated I could use their images but if I am missing yours please let me know!) and I started the December 2015 galleries, but I only have my own images in there! I think by December of last year people had given up on asking me to put their images in the gallery T_T sorry about that..

Again, if you would like your images to be added to any of the existing galleries, please email me at atoadaso (at) gmail [dot] com ! The following galleries need the most submissions, but I am always happy to take submissions for ANY gallery!

Please note that anything in turquoise denotes that I currently have 5 OR LESS submissions for and are in the most dire need of brothers and sisters!

December 2015 Poads
          September 2013 Colts
          February 2015 Pebble Wolves (and the most recent Brindle batch!)
          ALL Grab Bag Standing Kirin batches (April 2015 and Feb 2016 in most dire need)
          July 2013 Young Unicorns

A note about Young Unicorn submissions:

I will be loosely following the format that I had for these beauties when putting together the orignal Grab Bag Young Directory, so when you submit for the Young Unicorns please make sure you send an image of BOTH SIDES of the unicorn!

After editing, I will be putting both images together to look like this:

You DO NOT have to send me the images together like this, I will do it for you! Please just send me your two separate images of each side of your unis and I will get them together for the gallery πŸ™‚

In the past I took four images of every unicorn if I could (sides, front, and back), but trying to put them together in these new galleries would be a giant pain to do, so I am limiting it to two. Additionally, I am going to continue with the format that I have going for all the other galleries, and be adding them in by date. This means that the color designations that I have going on the original page will be going away. I think in many cases they were debatable anyway! Please bear with me as I do these because they will be taking the most time of any gallery I have πŸ™‚ It WILL look awesome at the end though!

Again, thank you everyone for all your submissions! I will eventually get this together and as up to date as possible πŸ™‚

Ferlin1984
          Participant

It looks great Hannah, thank you for doing this. It took me forever to find out how to downsize pixels for pictures for the classified ads, that’s how bad I am lol. When it stops raining I’ll get more pictures to you. I’m on the east coast and it’s supposed to rain for the next week. Ugh.

jmoore
            Participant

Thanks so much for hosting the galleries, Hannah! I have some Kirin pictures and some minikeepers that aren’t pictured – I’ll try to get them to you next week.

Hannah
              Participant

Awesome! Thanks so much Ferlin and Jmoore!!
                Ferlin, I’m on the east coast too so I know the feeling T_T grumble..

pony-up
                Participant

Hey Hannah, I see you have the lavender eyed pally pinto I sold you in the August 2011 group and she was actually from June 2011. I just went back and checked my old messages (yours was my very first contact with another forum member!) and confirmed the date. You have her dubbed “lavender” in the directory.

Hannah
                  Participant

Woops! Thanks pony-up! I’ve lost track of what batch most of my Poads have even come from XD
                    I’ll correct that tomorrow πŸ™‚

pony-up
                    Participant

“feather” and “argent” from the lost group both belong in the June 2011 batch

Hannah
                      Participant

Thanks Pony Up! I have moved them πŸ™‚

EDIT: I have also updated all pages with everything I have been sent and have found in old threads that had permissions attached – if you have sent me something in the past week or so, please check to see it is there and in the right place!

MandBsMom
                        Participant

Hey Hannah, there is a GB wolf in the 2012 batch that should be in the 2015 batch. Mostly white, red ears, nose, tail, and butt. Cardboard as the background. πŸ™‚

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Hannah
                          Participant

Hey Hannah, there is a GB wolf in the 2012 batch that should be in the 2015 batch. Mostly white, red ears, nose, tail, and butt. Cardboard as the background. πŸ™‚

Woops! Sorry about that! I was updating a lot of these last week so I think I was going cross eyed XD
                            I have fixed it πŸ™‚

Hannah
                            Participant

A reminder: I am still hoping for some submissions for the Grab Bag Young unicorn category!

I have a great need for the July 2013 batch, and the current batch that was just released from the store (I currently have ZERO submissions for either batch)!

As a reminder, I am looking for TWO images of each unicorn for this directory, one of each side of the unicorn where the unicorn faces left and right, as demonstrated in this image:

You do NOT need to send me a composite image like the one above, please go ahead and send me two separate images of both sides of the unicorn and I will put it together and add it to the directory.

If you would like your Grab Bag Young Unicorn added to the directory please send me an email (( atoadaso [at] gmail (dot) com )) with your images as an attachment, as well as the batch that your uni or unis came from and their given names!

Once again, thank you to everyone who has submitted πŸ™‚

Kim
                              Blocked

I will get some more pictures for you this week!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Embrie
                                Participant

Do these directories still exist somewhere?

Looking for GBs: loaf dragon; dark red-colored sitting grey wolf; baby ki-rins; sitting ori; fantasy qi-lin #154

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.